• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total Grease Pit
ok this is two separate carpets but the same job. The first is a unit that adjoins a chinese restaurant (which the cook & his family live in) they work in the restaurant and walk directly from the kitchen down a small verandah and straight into the carpet areas. What you see is pure grease & god knows what else (but you can't see what other stains are there under the jet black grease). The second is the Chinese restaurant carpet.

Releasit Punch was used on All these pics. I HWE the units carpet after Encap.

[Image: e82c2d7fc44e33ec6d2c1d2c509faa53_zps5d37d226.jpg]

[Image: d2714070b7149ae4a838a9dc638f4a47_zps5efee684.jpg]

[Image: 53ac69caa5b1543a932adb88f0a63ff0_zps07784774.jpg]

[Image: dc72549150e2e96cbb239b75b47acda0_zpsd5133e4f.jpg]

[Image: 9b7c88826804989e7d468e532516da52_zpse52dc2af.jpg]
Holy moly, that's incredible!

Did you use the Cimex or similar to pre-scrub?

TM or porty?

Great work!
For the unit I Encapped it first with Cimex & Releasit Punch and then I HWE with my porty which was set at 350 psi. A lot of wet & dry strokes on that one. But I was really happy with my recovery of water, I think I got approx 85% - 90% retrieval, based on the black sludge in my recovery tank. Wasn't that yummy errrggghh

On the restaurant carpet it was Encap only with Cimex & punch.

I saw this one 4 weeks prior to doing it and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Call me a masochist but I really wanted to see what I could achieve.

Cheers

Jamie
WOW!!
Not sure if I would have bid on that.
Great Job
Which porty?

How much heat?

(01-23-2013, 02:16 AM)Jamie Wrote: For the unit I Encapped it first with Cimex & Releasit Punch and then I HWE with my porty which was set at 350 psi. A lot of wet & dry strokes on that one. But I was really happy with my recovery of water, I think I got approx 85% - 90% retrieval, based on the black sludge in my recovery tank. Wasn't that yummy errrggghh

I saw this one 4 weeks prior to doing it and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. Call me a masochist but I really wanted to see what I could achieve.

Cheers

Jamie
That's a really impressive job there.
Impressive!!!
Barrett Wiley
Cleaning Concierge

Commercial Cleaning New Orleans
504-377-7862
Info@mycleaningconcierge.com

(01-23-2013, 04:01 AM)TheCleaningDude Wrote: Which porty?

How much heat?

(01-23-2013, 02:16 AM)Jamie Wrote: For the unit I Encapped it first with Cimex & Releasit Punch and then I HWE with my porty which was set at 350 psi. A lot of wet & dry strokes on that one. But I was really happy with my recovery of water, I think I got approx 85% - 90% retrieval, based on the black sludge in my recovery tank. Wasn't that yummy errrggghh

Cheers

Jamie

Firstly thanks gents for all the positive comments.

I have a re-badged US Products porty which has been imported to Australia. It has 400psi 2000 watt heater (which is really hot) and it has 2 x 2 stage vacs. I use an Evolution 1.5 inch 2 jet wand. This is so similar to Rick's new porty in it's specs, that's why I really like His new one. IMHO you can forget auto dump/fill I'd rather the heat any day of the week.

Cheers

Jamie
Jamie those pics are AWESOME!

You're right. You are a masochist. LOL Either that or you're Australian. I have seen other occasions where you Aussies think way outside the box. It always impresses me. What us yanks would likely pass on, you guys see as this challenge that merits giving it your best shot. And as is often the case, you take it to a whole new level.

Another favorite Aussie story came from John Kelly in Adelaide. Click this link to read John's story... Sump Oil in Adelaide

Keep up the good work Big Grin
Jamie,

Your pictures take the cake! You've won the January contest.

Heck you may be the winner for the year Wink

Well done sir! Keep up the good work Smile
Wow Thanks so much Rick, that's very very cool. Big Grin

I thought I would add some more to this thread. I have just uploaded video to YouTube from that day.

Here is the Releasit Punch/Cimex combo doing more than I ever thought possible. This area has not been pretreated at all.