Opinions please: which Banner for my site?
0%
0%
100.00%
3 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Opinions please: which Banner for my site?
Question 
which of these 3 banners do YOU think would look best for a website aimed at commercial carpet cleaning? i have to purchase 1. not a lot of selections we liked, here are 3:

1)

[Image: stock-photo-hotel-interior-4357555.jpg]

2)

[Image: Bigstock_1652004-2.jpg]

3)

[Image: 9551156-1.jpg]

thanks so much for your assistance! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
The 3rd one.
#3. The first looks dated, and the second hurts my eyes!
lol, we agree with you both. i never thought about the eye thing. it is a little blurry at the forefront. we can't believe how difficult it is to find a decent banner. not enough stock photo's for this genre of websites :-\

thanx so much fellas, and all who voted Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Do you have any pics at all that you'd want to combine or resize to make your own banner? If so, you can make a great banner online for free with pixlr.com. Just a thought.
To be honest, I really don't like any of them.

1 & 3, I don't know if I'm interested in the carpet or the upholstery, and 2, as mentioned, is a pain in the eyes.

Why not get out and take a pic of your own of an interior/exterior that you currently clean (with the owners permission), or get someone to take a good pic for you.

I would generally look at a property that people in your area are familiar with, this way they relate to the property and what it is that you are doing.

Otherwise I would suggest it's back to istock/bigstock for more ideas.

Sorry to be such a downer.

Shorty.
I would pick photo #1 but I hate fake carpet
photos anyway. I think a real before/after photo
would be better. Show what you can do. Clean one side & leave
the other side dirty. It's like those fake postcards
cleaners send out and the customers think, boy that is real
clean and the company shows up and couldn't clean a
carpet if their life depended upon it.
more good info, we appreciate y'alls opinions.

we plan on taking a pic of our own from a Client's Lobby in the coming months and i'll use that piclr software (tx David!).

in the mean time, we are going to use #2! lol. it will only be temporary and it comes with the cost of the site. #3 would cost me an additional $50 to purchase. while we like it, i agree with the fake/generic look of it...it looks like a stock image to me.

thanx for the help fellas! Big Grin
I would agree 3rd one for sure.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Derek, it's may not be much help to you, but have a look at my commercial site, it may give you some ideas, (of what NOT to do). :-)

http://www.cairnscommercialcarpetcare.com.au/

Cheers,

Shorty.
Of the 3 photos I like # 1.... But I must admit Shorty has a excellent website that can give many ideas! I like the warming effect people would get by seeing local businesses they know and can relate to.
#3 What Kevin Said!
thanx again y'all. now we're considering going in another direction. no Banner, but using a theme instead....idk the difference really. but i guess it'll be more like Shorty's beautiful site in terms of no Banner, just my logo at the top. so many choices / options is stressful for me, i hate it lol.
Been away for a few days picking up another van, I have two other sites if you'd like some more ideas:

My residential is: get.shorty.com.au

My leather is: cairnsleathercare.com.au

The leather one is going to undergo a bit of a face lift shortly.
Shorty, nice job with your sites.. You have given me a few ideas as well.. After 12 years it's time for a website. Just curious what you used for your residential cleaning product in relation to asthma and allergies... Thanks