• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fully booked for next week - now booking Saturdays again... yessss!
Time again to make hay- now that January and Feb are gone, phone is ringing as it should again.

Worked this Saturday (today)on a 3700 sq ft with tile and grout- tile had a awful film, came right off with regular persuation- used encap on stairs and spots- awesome results- need to take more pics-

Rick I have been using pros choice alkaline cleaner for natural stone- next Saturday I have a killer Terrazzo floor - newer but abused huge home -and need something more nuke worthy for t/g- any suggestions?? I could prescrub but is there any new magic cleaners available that perhaps emulsify impacted oil and grease better?

It is bad -from cooking oils and grease- and pros choice may need a little ooompf! I have done many- many jobs- but this home less than 2 yrs old will challenge my current product offering. I have 300+ degree heat and 1500 psi and hydro force sx12 doing the business.

I have tried most of the classic T/G products but always looking for the new Mojo.
As long as the floor isn't marble, I really like to use something oxygenated. Some type of powdered sodium percarbonate (like Boost All) from Bridgepoint. Rick's Hydrox product probably would work quite well - just stay away from marble with anything that isn't real calm.
We've been testing some T&G formulations. But at this time we haven't chosen a winner. Don't know what to advise beyond the CTI product you're using already.
That is the general consensus I am finding regarding most t/g chems currently offered. don't get me wrong, CTI t/g chems are pretty good- just looking for great.....
Floor Stripper when you can, other wise http://modernstonecare.com/
I will have to check into that-

Today I will have some upscale townhomes and a residential Berber home on the list - I would like to start posting more pics and supplies and time for production- as I am always interested in how other cleaners operate as well, as a brotherhood and not a competition.

Oh another thought, a cleaner on another thread told of using Flex w/citrus for tile, it pales in comparison with the t/g CTI offering. I bought a case of Flex last summer and have no comment on it's effectiveness, it is OK but I don't understand the lovefest and when I used it on a greasy carpet, I do not notice much of a difference in performance between it and my current traffic lane cleaner, they are both close to same PH. To each his own.