• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEET THE TWINS
Fast friends.. Trinity just arrived.
I am booked this week I have 3 houses tomorrow and 2 inspections, and possibly another house (ouch!) will try to Do the Trinity thang and give report.
Sorry Rick I tried to buy a Orbot from ya![undefined=undefined][Image: photocopy3.jpg]
Looking nice... Have fun
Are they three machines in one?
dang i am so jealous .... dang ...
I used the Trinity today (Mr. T) on a couple jobs- found out real fast it likes 20 amp circuits,
Honestly, I was more dazzled with my Cimex (Mr. C ) as it torched through soiled commercial carpet on the first day I owned it- to be fair, I need to put some time on the Trinity before I can jump to any conclusions. It is a solid built fella for sure.

I have a couple bugs to work out with Mr. T, one the fill tank is big and loses prime when chem jug is half empty, little things......
I have to say that I rate the Cimex over OP. But I am also going to play around with different pads and weights on my OP before I emphatically decide.

Cheers

Jamie
yes I cannot jump to conclusions but I only used a microfiber bonnet, I have glads and cotton as well and tomorrow is another day.....

Probably TM only tomorrow, but friday night I have a nice commercial job to test
Mr. T effectively.
(03-04-2013, 10:48 PM)SLOTOOLS Wrote: Sorry Rick I tried to buy a Orbot from ya!

No need to apologize. Our hands are simply tied for selling Orbots into a few of the western states where Waxie's located. Nothing we can do about that - these are the terms HOS stipulates for us.

I hope you're new machine works well for you. Your "Mr T" is a fine machine. I hope you'll be pleased with it. But I still think the Orbot is sexier. Tongue
(03-05-2013, 09:29 AM)FloorCareMD Wrote: Are they three machines in one?

clearly hilarious Big Grin

nice looking machines SLO
The trick now is to keep them clean and mean- a daily cleaning routine and inspection, if anyone here are flying enthusiasts , you will quickly understand the imperative nature of inspection of equipment. Being a little anal retentive has helped more than once with finding an issue before it becomes a problem.
tomorrow morning (Thurs) I will have a electronics firm building to clean- Cimex and Trinity should both be dispatched, pics and impressions to follow.......
Ok finished the job, went well, they had cubicles and offices. The offices were Dirty!
the cubicles had clear mats , moved mats and chairs and the trinity plowed through them like budda.

I only HWE 3 of the dirtiest offices and stairs. I still went back over the 3 dirty offices with a glad pad and ds2- made the soiled ares go away and I must admit I was not getting an acceptable appearance until using OP afterwards.

all done during office hours-

Another Releasit miracle, Punch and DS2
This morning I have 6500 sq ft residence, possible tile cleaning and upholstery.
This eve is a commercial account, I am going to use the Trinity on both, gotta admit, I am becoming rather fond of Mr. T every time i operate it.

Cimex will get love next week with a monster commercial account cleaning.

Used glad pads yesterday- man, gotta buy more when they are available! Does any other vendor sell something close to these? CCS is 3 months away from getting theirs. Sigh......
Finished the large residential job, I used a Hoss on my TM in heavy traffic, and used trinity as much as possible on carpet and area rugs. I tell ya, OP is fun! I got my pay and a nice fat tip. Success!!( and yes scheduled that 6month out re-appointment.)

2 more jobs today -Cimexing , then all day Saturday job-

Rick thanks for calling me back regarding my order- Cannot work without Hydrox!!!!
(03-06-2013, 06:45 AM)encapman Wrote:
(03-04-2013, 10:48 PM)SLOTOOLS Wrote: Sorry Rick I tried to buy a Orbot from ya!

No need to apologize. Our hands are simply tied for selling Orbots into a few of the western states where Waxie's located. Nothing we can do about that - these are the terms HOS stipulates for us.

I hope you're new machine works well for you. Your "Mr T" is a fine machine. I hope you'll be pleased with it. But I still think the Orbot is sexier. Tongue

couldn't you just sell "very slightly used" (plugged in for a few seconds maybe) ones to those areas?Big Grin

'