• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crb comparison
I have a couple different crb machines. The brush pro is a great machine it's light, great transportation cart, pulls up lots of debris and deposits it in the renovators. I also have a duplex. It has about 10 more lbs., handle works from both directions, the best part is the gravity fed solution tank. It also has a center debris collector that collects the smaller particles but leaves the big dust and fur balls on the carpet. It would be nice to have the great qualities of both machines put into one! I was deciding to install a spray system on the brush pro or to have renovators custom made for the duplex. I decided I like the gravity feed solution because is does not give off as much air borne solution particles. I'm in the process of having custom renovators made for the duplex. I'll let you know the outcome. I think it a very well built quality machine. I'm sure that's why excellent supply offers it.
Very interesting observations. I appreciate hearing your comparisons. And I can see why you like the different aspects of each machine. Do you feel that one scrubs better than the other?
In all fairness I have never done a side by side comparison on the same rug. The duplex has about 300 more rpm and along with an extra 8 lbs and if solution tanks full about another 10 lbs. so I believe it scrubs alittle more aggressively. From a cleaning aspect I think that's good. A pair of brushes is cheaper for duplex and you can even add steam if you want as a add on. I'm really hoping this custom renovator works because it will make it a different machine. I am only making one for one side similar to the trio , that way I still can get close to walls and objects. I use my brush pro with just one on the back all the time it give same results as 2 with just a different approach. The duplex is a better hard floor cleaner for me hands down.
I just got a used Icapsol mini in really good shape for about one third of new cost. I have only used it a few times but have had great results so far. I like it for cut pile and frieze especially. Customers have commented on how nicely it restores the nap and the look of the really matted areas. I haven't used any other crbs but I can certainly see the value of having one on the truck!
P.S. I am impressed with how much junk it pulls up even after a thorough vacuuming with my Electrolux Discovery II
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
I am ready to buy a CRB. I am mainly going to use it as a prescrub on residential. But would also like to be able to use it on some light-medium commercial carpets. I want it to be able to apply a per spray. Scrub it in. And do a rinse with my TM. What do you all think would be the best choice? I was thinking a Whitaker Trio because of the renavator tray. I need some help as I will be buying one in the next 2 weeks. Also how well do they clean tile and hardwood?
I have the brush N clean with renavators and they work great on carpets. I haven't tried it on T&G . I would like to try the trio from Wittaker.
500. For renovators