• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The MicroBeast Microfiber Bonnets are now here!
Thank you Sir, very reasonable.
UPS truck just pulled up and delivered the MicroBeast Pads along with 3 cases of Release-It products!! Can't wait to use this pad on commercial glue down carpet in chiropractors office. Will use them again next week on residential jobs. From the feedback I've read this looks like something that will get a whole lot of use!
What size pads, 19", 21", should I order for the HOS Orbot?
If you're running the standard 17" driver - go with the 19".
If you're running the large driver - go with the 21".

It's good to go just a little larger than the driver.
Here's a wierd question...How well does the micro fiber hold up to velcro? I ask because some of the cotton pads i have used really get hung up in the velcro on my driver and it tears them up a bit when peeling them off the driver.
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
Wonderful with velcro. They will run for years.
Yes, they're fine under Velcro.

I seem to get about 6 - 8 months out of a MF pad.
I have used them for absorption cleaning. I find it difficult to judge when to change bonnets because they are grey, and do not show the absorbed dirt very well. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Ed Elliott

I just rinse and ring out after every room in customers sink or tub. Looks like chocolate milk coming out of the thing. They hold a lot of dirt. You can also carry a mop bucket and ringer, which is helpful when doing commercial
Rick can you get these in 8" size?
No. At this point the only sizes are 15" 17" 19" and 21"

P.S. In fact I was running a machine with the MicroBeast bonnet this afternoon. They're really nice bonnets!
are y'all using these under your Orbot's?

if so, do you need a glider for them?

between the MicroFibers or SuperZorbs, which:
1)pulls up more soil?
2)is more aggressive?

tx!
No glider needed with MF, imo. With that said, you never know what you might run into....

1 = SuperZorbs
2 = SuperZorbs

Zorbs are awesome! But so are MF. If I am cleaning a trashed place, I grab Zorbs always. You could do it with MF too, but it will take longer. In fact, in some instances I might use a MF for the first pass and then follow with a Zorb.

Hope this helps.

(03-30-2013, 08:57 PM)Derek Wrote: are y'all using these under your Orbot's?

1)pulls up more soil?
2)is more aggressive?

tx!
(03-30-2013, 08:57 PM)Derek Wrote: are y'all using these under your Orbot's?

1)pulls up more soil?
2)is more aggressive?

tx!

The MicroBeasts are more aggressive than a standard Microfiber bonnet and has more scrub than a SuperZorb (yet it's not too aggressive for most residential).
Could not be happier with the Microbeast pads!! Have been using them since the day they arrived a couple of weeks back.