• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trashed out berber today
The results of parties, pets and wild teenagers.
[Image: Perkins1_zps316d4f40.jpg]

Yuck!
[Image: Perkins3_zps0e25bd8a.jpg]

Halfway through.
[Image: Perkins4_zpse02170ad.jpg]

Another chunk finished.
[Image: Perkins6_zpsc9c6de38.jpg]

Finished.
[Image: Perkins7_zps6311543c.jpg]

Another finished pic.
[Image: Perkins8_zps1a27c3e9.jpg]

Pre-sprayed organic stains with Hydrox and used DS2 in Spray Borg. Used a combo of microfiber pads and absorbent pads to finish.

Gilstrap's Carpet Cleaning
Beaver Dam, KY
G, That's Kleen

Nice work! How long did that room take to finish?
Great job, Joe!

I don't use the Borg in residential. I always find myself relying on dwell time.

I know you pre-sprayed the bad stuff, but how about the remainder? Just used the Borg?

Super pics!
(03-21-2013, 05:46 AM)TheCleaningDude Wrote: Great job, Joe!

I don't use the Borg in residential. I always find myself relying on dwell time.

I know you pre-sprayed the bad stuff, but how about the remainder? Just used the Borg?

Super pics!

Just the Borg. I go over a large area applying solution with the Borg and a scrubbing pad. Then go back with an absorbent pad. So you still get your dwell time and the spray is worked in really well as you initially applied it.

I only do that with empty rooms.
Scrubbing pad meaning MF or FP?

I need to try that, sounds like it would save a ton of time....

(03-21-2013, 08:48 AM)Gkleen Wrote:
(03-21-2013, 05:46 AM)TheCleaningDude Wrote: Great job, Joe!

Super pics!

Just the Borg. I go over a large area applying solution with the Borg and a scrubbing pad. Then go back with an absorbent pad. So you still get your dwell time and the spray is worked in really well as you initially applied it.

I only do that with empty rooms.