• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still having good luck with DS!
Hey guys, I am still getting awesome results with DS. I have recently started using the sprayborg a lot more with DS and keep a handy spray bottle full of diluted hydrox.

The Releasit line of chems has helped me land a new hotel account! Here are a couple of the pics I showed the hotel manager:
[Image: 20130607_102536_zpsc6f5d440.jpg]

[Image: 20130607_104547_zps5a3b9f70.jpg]
That's a great before and after. You should move that to the monthly photo contest thread and see if you win. Great job.
Very nice!!!
Nice results Smile
(06-08-2013, 11:11 AM)prodrying Wrote: That's a great before and after. You should move that to the monthly photo contest thread and see if you win. Great job.

Thanks, but I entered a couple of other pics that were a little more dramatic. Can I enter more than one entry?

Fingers crossed!Huh
Carpet looks great!

What are you getting for that hotel? (if you don't mind) It seems hotels here in the Knoxville area top out at $15 per room + $.08 for common areas. The worst are motels owned by Patels. They're in the "clean a room as a demo and I'll see how good you do.," routine, thereby getting most of their rooms done for free.

BTW, a really good tip I learned from this forum is, keep your sprayborg clean with auto detailer spray. Appearance has gotten me noticed, and it will never lose business.
I would rather not say my prices, but they are very close to your area.

Thanks for the tip on keeping the Orbot clean, that is one thing I seem to over look...
(06-11-2013, 01:13 AM)Lefty724 Wrote: I would rather not say my prices, but they are very close to your area.

Thanks for the tip on keeping the Orbot clean, that is one thing I seem to over look...

Fair enough. I would get into the hotel business at those rates if the only thing that i did was straight encap.