• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lefty is our June Winner. Congratulations
Man that was a tough call. The Orbot Collage video was amazing. I LOVE that! And both submissions for the apartment/rentals look excellent too.

We really had a tough time judging between this month's entries. In the end, it seemed like Lefty had a slight edge with his rental pics though. What a transformation!

Also, as much as we loved the Orbot Collage video, the contest rules state that the entrant need to to identify which Releasit product(s) were used in the cleaning. If that was included with the video, that would have been the winner.
  • MONTHLY PHOTO CONTEST
    Submit Before & After Photos of encap jobs you've cleaned with RELEASIT. Include a brief description of the job, and which Releasit product was used. Please also include your name, and your company name - so we'll know who won. One winner per month will be awarded a $100 credit toward Releasit products at www.Excellent-Supply.com (limit 2 wins per year).
All in all, these entries were great. Keep 'm coming guys.

Congratulations Lefty!
http://forum.excellent-supply.com/thread-517.html
Cool, thanks Rick!!!!

Thanks for all the great comments as well guys! Couldn't have done it without the Releasit line!
Congrats, Lefty! Carpet came out awesome!

(07-01-2013, 10:25 AM)Lefty724 Wrote: Cool, thanks Rick!!!!

Thanks for all the great comments as well guys! Couldn't have done it without the Releasit line!
Well done Lefty
Just wanna give everyone an update.

I placed an order and they honored the contest prize, and my order arrived today!!!! Just in time since I am using VLM all day tmw!!!! Can't wait to try out the Punch!

Thanks again to Rick and his awesome crew!!!