• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
53 four bedroom apartments in 5 days
I know 53 apartments in 5 days is no big deal to some of you guys, but for me it was a personal best. the Berbers were rocked with the cimex padcapping. The plushes were handled easily by the Orbot padcapping. The one pictured was spotted with encap spot, pre sprayed with punch and completed with DS.

That's impressive. You should feel good about that. Over 10 apartments a day is a hefty average! I hope it paid well.

Keep up the good work.

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
Thanks Rick! I of course had a helper (my younger brother) it was his first time running the cimex, in fact the pictured room was done by him. He now thinks he is a master carpet cleaner. As far as payout, I had to go lower than normal to get the contract, but it paid for my new orbot, so I was happy.
Great job, Eric!

You said you padcapped with the Cimex?

What pads did you use?
Actually threw tuways only on the nasty berbers after fiber pads to help pull up a little extra dirt. Straight encapped the berbers that were decent.
Eric-results are great, but I am really impressed with your 5 day output! That is some work. We have been doing 4-7 vacant units (1-4 BR) a day 5 or 6 days a weeks since July here in our college town, so I know what kinda work that is. Way to go!
Ed Elliott

Thanks Ed! It would be doubtful that we would be able to keep that pace for very long. By day 5 we were starting to feel the wear and used "the light at the end of the tunnel" to power through.
Well done on the contract and fantastic results. They must have been happy.

Cheers

Jamie
I must say impressive, VERY impressive. Releasit to the rescue once again. Cool