• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September 2013 Photo Entry
I have not posted in quite some time, decided to enter just 2 of the jobs I recently did.

Photo 1 is a large church that I do turn key cleaning services, meaning all the carpet, the vct and tile/grout. This is a during shot, I used my cimex, presprayed 6 ozs of Punch per gallon let dwell for 10 minutes and ran 4 ozs of DS2 per gallon through cimex.

Photo 2 is a before and Photo 3 is an after of a Head Start facility, again where I provide turn key services. This is an old facility where the carpet was very dirty, very dingy & had a bad water stain from a 5 gallon water bottle was knocked off the stand. I had to clean this carpet on 2 separate days. 1st day, I used 10 ozs per gallon of Hydox in the cimex to reduce the alkaline water stain & on the second day I used 4 ozs of DS2 per gallon in the cimex to clean the remaining stains.

Thanks for considering my entry:

Randy Beckner
We Clean Floors
Blackshear, GA

*** OK, I give up, I can not get my darn photos uploaded. Someone at Excellent call me and tell me what I am doing wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Reply   Purge Spammer
It really is simple to post images on the EncapBoard.

First host your image on any site. Here's a list of popular image hosting services...

Top 15 Most Popular Image Hosting Websites

Photobucket is one of several hosting options that is free and works well. Here's how to set up a Photobucket account and host an image there...

How to Upload Photos to Photobucket

Once you have your photo hosted anywhere on the web, then all you need to do is to copy and paste the link onto our message board as shown in this screenshot...

1. Click the photo button
2. Paste the link where your image is hosted
3. Click OK
[Image: image-on-forum.png]

Baddabing! It really is simple.
I hope this helps to make sense of it all.
We look forward to seeing your photos!