• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introducing the new VARIO Spray & Shower-Feed System
Hey Encappers,

We've been working on something special at Excellent Supply.

We've been designing, tweaking, testing, designing, tweaking, testing, designing, tweaking, testing, designing, tweaking, testing... well you get the idea. A lot of time and thought has gone into developing the VARIO. I think it's something that can benefit our industry.

The VARIO is a Spray & Shower-Feed System that can be attached to the LowBoy, or essentially any other floor machine out there. Take a look at this little video that shows what we've put together...

I reckon an LowBoy would be real grouse in 220/240 volt MAAAATE. Big Grin

Set-up looks good Rick.

You have the Short 1 tick of approval, well done, PLATINUM standard. Wink

Pads only for shower feed, pads or bonnet for spray system?

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
(10-18-2013, 11:18 PM)Shorty Wrote: Pads only for shower feed, pads or bonnet for spray system?

Exactly. In fact in the short video clip, we were running FiberPlus pads the entire time; in both spray mode and shower-feed mode.
Nice job, Rick. Also, I must say that the carpet in your showroom has got to be the cleanest carpet on the east coast.
LOL. Yeah we do have CLEAN carpet.
I think you may be OBSESSED with CLEAN CARPET. Big GrinWink

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
They call you the Encapman for a reason Rick!

Well done Excellent Supply on constantly revolutionizing the Low moisture carpet cleaning industry. Awesome stuff!!!

PS: Shorty is right 240 volt : )
Looks good Rick!
I do notice the "shave cream" deposits with shower feed on my challenger but it doesn't have any adverse effects so far. It's just as you said, the foam generating action of the OP action.
I like the options your new set up allows! Good job.

Sent from my iPhone
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
Could this be installed on a CRB as well?
For our BrushEncap CRB, Whittaker GLS, Brush Pro, Strong, etc... there's the SprayGrip attachment that we sell for $327. It's similar in that it feeds off of an auxiliary sprayer...

[Image: spraygrip_spray-system.jpg]
Very cool!
Rick, I'm a newbie at the whole encap/op process...can you describe how "shower feed" works ? does it feed direct down through the pad versus in front of the machine when "sprayed"...thx
Exactly: The solution feeds direct down through the pad versus in front of the machine when "sprayed". Spraying is ideal for bonnet cleaning - where you want to absorb moisture/soil into the bonnet. Shower-feeding is appropriate for encap shampooing where you want to have good control over your solution and shampoo with a nice even layer of light foam on the carpet.
Hi Rick When will you be selling the Spray Grip spraying system in the uk Des
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Yes, we can send it over to the UK.