• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
17" floor machine and encap
I have been doing VLM residential cleaning for a couple of years now, but just starting doing some commercial (CGD). My first few jobs I tried to use my carpet brush and my white microfiber bonnets...my brush and bonnets get trashed with oils, etc. I really need to get away from using my residential floor machine carpet brush on dirty commercial jobs.

I just ordered some Releasit DS2 along with some tan and also grey Fiberplus pads. I also have some of the blue microfiber pads with grey scrubbing lines which seem to run pretty smooth on CGD.

am I on the right track, in the interim, until I'm ready to move forward with an OP machine?
(leaning towards the Trinity CM)

thank you for your feedback
Yep your on the right track. I like the max pads gray and hydrox chemical.JMO
Yes, definitely move to the fiber pads. They will provide superior results over a carpet brush. I like following up with the micro fiber bonnets when I see I am making a visual improvement with them. If the carpet was relatively clean to begin with, just encap with the fiber pads and pack up.
thanks NJP; are the max pads gray different than the gray fiber pads I mentioned?
The gray pads are recommended for use on high traffic lanes, etc...but are you saying you use them everywhere for your commercial jobs ? I like to keep my processes simple, so if using one pad type works then I'm all for that.

thanks Eric !
The Trinity CM is now called the Rock- I have a CM and just purchased the new Trinity Spirit-for 1995.00!

I use microfiber and glad pads mostly, and on commercial will sometimes use fiber pads.

I still use my Cimex every week, a great tool, and cannot say enough great things regarding Rick's chems and service- the best. It is just a great time to be a carpet cleaner.
Hey SLOTOOLS, let us know how you like the Spirit. I've been looking at that machine machine myself. Thanks.
Kurt
The Spirit has the same motor and oscillation as my CM, but a smaller footprint, also more concentrated cleaning detail (13" pad driver). this is a key reason I went with the spirit over the new Freedom unit they also make. I will receive unit next Monday (Nov 4) and I am booked solid so it will get a workout. I have much respect for Excellent Supply and try not to recommend units they do not sell, but will offer a review upon receiving the Spirit unit. They are after all, just tools.

I will say- nobody does customer service in this industry like Excellent!
Yes Eric ,I use the fiber max pads that are gray from rick. They are awesome. You can't go wrong with them on commercial work. JMO!
How is the trinity working out?