• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Up the elevator" commercial jobs
Got a nice commercial carpet job on the third floor (10,000ft2) of an office building.
Got my price too because the truckmount guys couldn't do it.
Look for the businesses on upper floors, do the demo.

"To Boldly Go Where No Hose Has Gone Before"
Sweet!

And I love the slogan Wink

Keep up the good work.
Hey that's cute and I am also a truckmount guy. And if a commercial building does not have an elevator I do not cimex it I sprayborg it. P CleanerTongue
Although my 'Mex; is heavier than my 'Borg; I still find it so much easier to take up four flights of stairs than the 'Borg;

I reckon it's those JUMBO size wheels that I have. Tongue

I also like the fact that I can go for an hour before filling the tank and that I have NO airborne atomized solution wafting through the air. Tongue

Now if I could just get similar wheels for the Sprayborg, I'd nearly be complete. Big Grin

Short 1

PS::: Yep, gotta admit, that catchy slogan caught my eye also.

[Image: Yoda_zpsf11bb077.jpg]
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Wow, an hour before refilling the tank!

How many minutes in an Australian hour? Tongue
I also run through my cimex tank way too fast. Im still trying to develop the "touch" -all too often I find myself over wetting the carpet. Not a big deal as I almost always follow the Cimex with the Orbot and microfibers. As a thought, has anyone ever tried fitting the Cimex with a smaller diameter solution hose? Would this help slow down the gravity feed?
Shorty I too do not want to breath encap solution so I installed low drift spray tips that do not put your solution air borne much healthier on the spray borg.
a few years back I did a commercial building with no elevator and pulled the cimex up 6 sets of stairs 21 stairs ea.
Lets just say I said never again Then came sprayborg so my no elevator no work changed now I go and clean any building. P Cleaner
If you're using too much solution, you don't have to replace the solution line.

Simply turn the tap so not as much solution comes out, or feather touch the trigger release.

On large major jobs, yes, I average about an hour a tank.

On small pokey joints, I tend to use more solution.

Go figure.

Blush

What size wheels are you guys using to take the 'Mex; upstairs??

Learn to control your breathing like a weight lifter, when putting the weight on, exhale.

When it's easy, inhale.

Do this on each step.

Jeez, I dunno, you young blokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tongue

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
P Cleaner - What are "low drift spray tips"? Where did you find them?
Ed Elliott

Thanks Shorty, I forgot about the shut off valve at the bottom of the tank. I will try running it half closed. As far as steps, I usually carry the cimex up in one arm and the orbot in the other so I dont have to make a second trip. :-)
Ebarnett now that was funny roflmao..... P cleaner
And the vacuum strapped around his shoulder.

Uh Oh!! Some New Englander here might find these friendly postings to be useless, idiotic posts
The trouble 'n strife takes up the vac; plus sachets of solution that I need.

She HAS to do something other than sit around looking pretty and talking with staff over hot coffee. ;-)

(12-05-2013, 12:46 AM)P Cleaner Wrote: Ebarnett now that was funny roflmao..... P cleaner
Your Delia is a gem!

Of course the same could be said about my Nancy.
What these women see in us men is hard to fathom.
I guess we must be really good salesmen.
Rick, I believe it is the:

S.P.F.A.S.M.

That is reflected upon us from above.

Those with chrome domes will reflect upon this as true. Wink

Tongue