• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Video of the LowBoy SWK in action (with the VARIO Spray & ShowerFeed System)
Video 
Here's a video that we just finished showing the LowBoy on a soiled carpet. As normal, the picture you see doesn't show how bad the carpet really was. Overall though I think it gives a snapshot of how the carpet turned out. The results were pretty impressive. It also gives you an idea of how the LowBoy with the SWK and VARIO spray system looks in the real world.

Nice!
What solution delivery method is working better, the front sprayer or the drip through the pad?
Thank you for the video, cleaning a soiled carpet. P Cleaner
(12-06-2013, 08:08 PM)FloorCareMD Wrote: Nice!
What solution delivery method is working better, the front sprayer or the drip through the pad?

I think you'll find that when using bonnets, you must use the front spray.

When using pads, such as the Fiberplus, you'll use the drip/shower feed..

The pads will allow the solution to migrate through the pad to the carpet when being shower fed.

Bonnets will not permit this easy flow through the bonnet, hence the spray system to lay the solution in front of the machine which the bonnet will then scrub.

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
As Shorty said...
With Spray the bonnets work best.
With Shower-feed, the FiberPlus pads are the way to go.

Both systems are working flawlessly! I'm sorry that we didn't get any Shower-feed into this video. Rod and Brian were just using the MicroBeast in spray mode. The Shower-feed delivers spot on though. There is some extra foaminess with the Shower-feed because of the fact that the head's oscillating at 1725 rpm. But the foam doesn't hinder performance. In fact it works great! You can see what I'm talking about in the short video that we shot in the shop...

I took the plunge and purchased the fully loaded Low Boy SWK system with VARIO! Shower feed does work nicely....pads or bonnets. Spray pattern and volume is also perfect. Spray is great for going over with the M Beast... I'm very used to (gravity fed) shower feed with Cimex and rotary, and was happy that the VARIO very much resembles gravity fed (with a pump). It's OP cleaning I have to figure out!Dodgy Great results on all jobs so far, but I'm getting a little too much vibration on "non slab" floors. A couple houses I did have carpet installed over hard wood floors with a basement below. Actual machine noise is low...it has a good sound.... but the oscillation is naturally causing vibration in the structure. No problem in an empty house, but too much for occupied. Its not the machine bouncing...The Low Boy runs smoothly and I'm probably over lubricating at this point. I'm thinking that a brush would dampen the vibration. I'm looking at the 82002 Dry Shampoo brush Oreck has for the Low Boy. Not sure what they mean by "Dry"....my shampoo will be DS2, which is not dry... I'm just thinking that the oscillating action might make a brush useful in some situations. Anyone ever try a brush with an OP machine?
What is the selling price of the VARIO system?
nice vid, tx E-S Team! Good to see Rod finally, always wondered what that mechanical genius looked like Smile
(12-07-2013, 10:58 PM)Blue Ridge Floor Care Wrote: What is the selling price of the VARIO system?

The regular price is $369.
We're doing an introductory special at $329.
http://www.excellent-supply.com/VARIO-Sp...p_524.html

The Mytee Boss Sprayer sells for $499
Purchased with the VARIO: Introductory Special is $799

The introductory price will last for the next month. Thanks