• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Black2White Carpet Cleaning has Cleaned Residential Carpets For 10 Years
1) Vacuum the clients carpet really good, use a bag less vacuum, professional grade. If you don't see the fine dirt it's not doing the job.
2) Pre Spray the areas that need to dwell, pretty much all spots.
3) We use a 175 RPM MUSTANG /w a Carpet Cleaning Brush tight Bristles, getting out all hair and deep down dirt that the Truck Mount Suction Machines can't do.
4) Bonnet Cleaning with a Queen Royal, Double Sided Pad to Extract the extra Dirt in carpet.
5) Give advice to customer on how to maintain their carpets using a better vacuum and spotting techniques.
6) Service there vacuum to make sure they have a decent vacuum to use.
BE POLITE AND COURTEOUS AT ALL TIMES

I have bet over 16 HWE Company's Steam or Not on my 175.

Black2White Carpet Cleaning

And yes releaseit is my # 1 product and nothing else.

[Image: uqusejej.jpg][Image: yzy2aveb.jpg][Image: 3usa4y2u.jpg][Image: eta3ubus.jpg]

I do not understand the top 2 "after" shots of the large rooms
I'm an Aussie. Dodgy

You people still talk funny. Big Grin

What does this mean please??

"I have bet over 16 HWE Company's Steam or Not on my 175."

The top two "AFTER" shots, on the right hand side, is that the finished job?

Do you post vacuum or groom your carpet when finished?

With respect,

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Sounds like you do good work and nice to have you on the board. It also sounds like you love your 175. The 175s are good entry level tools, but a CRB will do a much better job of getting out the hair and gunk. Then an OP will do a better job of cleaning with your bonnets (also wheels down versions are a lot easier to work with and are quicker). Anyway, thats my two cents. When you get ready to upgrade equipment, look into those options.
I agree with all of the questions/comments above. Also want to stress the importance of a CRB. I love mine. No more vacuum clogging.

What's a Queen Royal double sided pad?
The top two big pictures I took those pictures but look better in person are the before cleans from a truck mounted clean and then from my 175 RPM portable machine.

(12-12-2013, 05:10 PM)Shorty Wrote: I'm an Aussie. Dodgy

With respect,

Short 1

I do not post vacuum that's up to the clients and on some jobs I will groom the carpets all depends on the carpet.

(12-13-2013, 01:48 AM)ebarnett Wrote: Sounds like you do good work and nice to have you on the board. It also sounds like you love your 175. The 175s are good entry level tools, but a CRB will do a much better job of getting out the hair and gunk. Then an OP will do a better job of cleaning with your bonnets (also wheels down versions are a lot easier to work with and are quicker). Anyway, thats my two cents. When you get ready to upgrade equipment, look into those options.

I do like my 175 because it stays low to ground the high you go in RPM the more glide you will get and won't go as deep in to the carpet and the only way to solve that issue is weights on the machine.

The machine you are talking about is as equal as a 300 RPM Dual Motor which I have but not used.

(12-14-2013, 04:25 AM)TheCleaningDude Wrote: I agree with all of the questions/comments above. Also want to stress the importance of a CRB. I love mine. No more vacuum clogging.

What do you mean no more vacuum clogging?

(12-15-2013, 04:33 PM)Black2WhiteCarpetCleaning Wrote: The top two big pictures I took those pictures but look better in person are the before cleans from a truck mounted clean and then from my 175 RPM portable machine.

(12-12-2013, 05:10 PM)Shorty Wrote: I'm an Aussie. Dodgy

With respect,

Short 1

I do not post vacuum that's up to the clients and on some jobs I will groom the carpets all depends on the carpet.

(12-13-2013, 01:48 AM)ebarnett Wrote: Sounds like you do good work and nice to have you on the board. It also sounds like you love your 175. The 175s are good entry level tools, but a CRB will do a much better job of getting out the hair and gunk. Then an OP will do a better job of cleaning with your bonnets (also wheels down versions are a lot easier to work with and are quicker). Anyway, thats my two cents. When you get ready to upgrade equipment, look into those options.

I do like my 175 because it stays low to ground the high you go in RPM the more glide you will get and won't go as deep in to the carpet and the only way to solve that issue is weights on the machine.

The machine you are talking about is as equal as a 300 RPM Dual Motor which I have but not used.

(12-14-2013, 04:25 AM)TheCleaningDude Wrote: I agree with all of the questions/comments above. Also want to stress the importance of a CRB. I love mine. No more vacuum clogging.

What do you mean no more vacuum clogging?

Sorry for the lingo, I have bet Truck Mounted Company's the ones with the wands that don't use brushes.
People will call me to redo a carpet clean because of a truck mounted company coming in to do the job and it doesn't come out clean I take there quote and take off 50% of the quote and charge them that to clean it right so if it's $100 I will do it for $50. Plus my prices are already lower then everyone in my area they are fare.

(12-12-2013, 12:31 PM)Black2WhiteCarpetCleaning Wrote: 1) Vacuum the clients carpet really good, use a bag less vacuum, professional grade. If you don't see the fine dirt it's not doing the job.
2) Pre Spray the areas that need to dwell, pretty much all spots.
3) We use a 175 RPM MUSTANG /w a Carpet Cleaning Brush tight Bristles, getting out all hair and deep down dirt that the Truck Mount Suction Machines can't do.
4) Bonnet Cleaning with a Queen Royal, Double Sided Pad to Extract the extra Dirt in carpet.
5) Give advice to customer on how to maintain their carpets using a better vacuum and spotting techniques.
6) Service there vacuum to make sure they have a decent vacuum to use.
BE POLITE AND COURTEOUS AT ALL TIMES

I have bet over 16 HWE Company's Steam or Not on my 175.

And yes releaseit is my # 1 product and nothing else.

[Image: uqusejej.jpg][Image: yzy2aveb.jpg][Image: 3usa4y2u.jpg][Image: eta3ubus.jpg]

The picture that has the two before a and the two after pics is a house that a truck mount company could not do because the animal hair is to embedded in to the carpet and that's vacuuming first, each room had to be dumped that's how much hair plus after cleaning the carpets the picture shows the rest of the hair that was in the carpet.

What I meant by clogging is that vacuums will often clog when you post vac. But if I read your reply right, you don't post vac unless the customer pays for the service. As a result you might not deal with it much.

Do customers not mind having to remove all the pet hair and loose fiber themselves?
The double "after" pic looks like crap. You didn't leave the job like that did you?
(12-15-2013, 05:36 PM)TheCleaningDude Wrote: What I meant by clogging is that vacuums will often clog when you post vac. But if I read your reply right, you don't post vac unless the customer pays for the service. As a result you might not deal with it much.

Do customers not mind having to remove all the pet hair and loose fiber themselves?

I don't post vacuum because of the dampness of the carpet and the wet animal hair customer deals with the post vacuum, but I vacuum first before cleaning.

(12-15-2013, 09:43 PM)Blue Ridge Floor Care Wrote: The double "after" pic looks like crap. You didn't leave the job like that did you?

Yes I did because the floors were damp, all my customers post vac them selfs when floor drys in an hour or two I don't wait around and how would I vacuum after if the floor and hair is wet, you can't the vacuum would get messed up and would have to take the vacuum apart with hoses and clean them out but did vacuum with A professional vacuum before I clean the carpets. The carpets in that house was never vacuumed that's why.

(12-16-2013, 03:12 AM)Black2WhiteCarpetCleaning Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 05:36 PM)TheCleaningDude Wrote: What I meant by clogging is that vacuums will often clog when you post vac. But if I read your reply right, you don't post vac unless the customer pays for the service. As a result you might not deal with it much.

I don't post vacuum because of the dampness of the carpet and the wet animal hair customer deals with the post vacuum, but I vacuum first before cleaning.

(12-15-2013, 09:43 PM)Blue Ridge Floor Care Wrote: The double "after" pic looks like crap. You didn't leave the job like that did you?

Yes I did because the floors were damp, all my customers post vac them selfs when floor drys in an hour or two I don't wait around and how would I vacuum after if the floor and hair is wet, you can't the vacuum would get messed up and would have to take the vacuum apart with hoses and clean them out but did vacuum with A professional vacuum before I clean the carpets. The carpets in that house was never vacuumed that's why.

I would never charge the customer for post vacuum but I have never post vacuumed for a customer in 10 years. But do service there vacuum before leaving for free.

Something is off here Black2white. Looking at those after pics, your machine is either way too aggressive and is dislodging carpet fibers causing a mess. Or you are not getting very good results from your pre vacuum and so when you clean, your left with a mess. Either way, and please take no offense at this, but those after pics would be unacceptable in most cleaning circles.
You should strongly consider a CRB....
If you leave a mess like those afters, run a dry loopy bonnet to absorb moisture then post vacuum.

I never ever post vacuum but I do groom. If the carpet leaves fuzzies and other crap then I'll dry pad, then post vacuum.
For those last comments please read blog, the carpet with the mess was pre vacuumed with the best vacuum in the business and had to dump my vacuum every room five in total because of the animal hair that just sat there for a year no vacuum from owner, then after my pressure 19" brush I used a bonnet.

When I did the pre vacuuming I filled up a 10 gallon or more trash bag of animal hair, with embedded hair like that I did all the steps needed.

No fabric was harmed during the carpet cleaning

What kind of vacuum is the best in the business and also has a canister?

Just curious since I've been a vacuum hoarder a long time and find that bagged vacuums perform way better....
About a year ago we started handling the Proteam line at Excellent Supply. Why? Because they have set the standard for backpack vacs. They score well with CRI testing. Their units have 4 stage HEPA filtration. And they make an excellent dual motor upright too, that also has HEPA, that's priced competitively compared to Windsor, SEBO, Lindhaus, etc. If you haven't looked at Proteam you might want to consider what they have to offer. Serious COMMERCIAL vacuum cleaners with a solid track record for performance, reliability, and bang for the buck.