• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRB?
I posted is on the US board and was checking out the CRS's here. Love to know the differences. I've been looking at different CRB machines. Seems there is a big difference in price from the Strong and Powr-flite units. I'm not really looking at price but more or less the specifications on the units. I've had used Powr-flite products and am very happy with them (as far as vacuums go). I'd like to hear your thoughts. BTW, these are really the only two that I've come across as of this point. If you have other suggestions, please let me know. Thank you
The Powr-flite CRB is the exact same unit that we sold a few years back - as the Sprint machine. It was OK. Not spectacular, but OK. In fact, that's why we don't sell it anymore - because we strive to sell products that are spectacular. Smile

Regarding the Strong Dry CRB machine, it is a Chinese knockoff of the original. By comparison, the original CRB machines have been made in Austria for decades. The Austrian built machines have a proven track record and perform extremely well. The Strong Dry machines are … well I'll let you decide on that.

The BrushEncap machines that we sell www.BrushEncap.com are true Austrian built machines. Quality all the way through! And we have them priced competitively too. If you'd like to give one a try I'm sure you'll be very pleased.
Rick, I've bought a Cimex from you a long time ago and have to say I really trust your opinion. I'm not a full time CC but have still been cleaning for many of my clients for 20 years. The plan is to purchase a new machine by mid Feb or possibly by the end of this month.

Now is that steamer available in the US and if so, is it worth it? Like to know the price as well?

Thank you.
Rich Gallina
Rich I remember when you purchased your Cimex. That was quite a few years ago now. It's really good to see you're still going in your business!

I'm not sure what you are referring to with regard to the steamer?

It's great to see that you're still around Rich. I'd love to speak with you and catch up. Give me call when you have a moment.
I'll call you Rick. I can't believe you remember me after all these years and after the thousands of people you've talked to, lol. The steamer (generator is what they call it) Is for the Nacecare 420. I saw it on You Tube somewhere! I looking forward to talking to you Rick!
How could I forget a guy
named Rich Gallina?

Rick Gelinas Smile
Always bad mouthing Strong - when the company actually outperformed on all ends and people and industry by now know it's quality and improvements on all ends.

Way to go Rick to drag others into the dirt. Business as usual.
Obviously you haven't tried those machines - see for yourself - lol.

So far anybody that " saw for themselves " had nothing but good to say.
http://www.truckmountforums.com/threads/...crb.54989/

You do the math.

All the Best to you All - Smile
  Reply   Purge Spammer
In fact we did sell a handful of these Chinese knock offs for a brief moment, before we learned the truth about them. These machines were passed off to us as the genuine machines that we had been getting all along under the Brush & Clean label. But it didn't take long for the truth to come out, and that's when we pulled the plug on the Chinese machines. It's also when we partnered with the original AUSTRIAN machine importer and began selling the BrushEncap machines.

I wasn't told the truth about the origin of Strong Dry machines when I ordered and sold a few of the first machines that came through. Strong Dry may fool some of the people, but they won't be fooling me (or my customers).

Not the same machine at all (in Strong Dry's own words)...
[Image: strong-dry_origin.png]

More information...
[Image: strong-dry-info.png]

[Image: strong-dry-china.png]
It doesn't matter Rick cause the market and customers out there including JonDon and various other large companies realized that your crusade against Strong is more political and private issues it seems then anything else. The machines are made in China that may be true but parts of it come also from Europe and other countries so the real truth is its a multi-national built system. What you decide to sell and offer is your choice and right - however don't take the truth away form customers to make choices - it's like saying don't buy I-Phones they are made in China - buy Motorola the past ones were made in Europe - complete non-sense - I bet ya a $100 that some appliance or item in your own household was made in China you currently use. So knock it off please - these days made in China or made in Taiwan or anywhere else does not equal less quality - those days are over - so let's face it and wake up. Take care
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I agree. It really doesn't matter if a product is made in Asia. I have many fine products in my home and business that were made in Asia. That's not the point at all. The point is, I was told something that wasn't true. I was told that the Strong Dry machine was the same machine as we had always purchased in the past under the Brush and Clean label. That was not the case. So it comes down to a matter of honesty. Ethics. And that's why I choose not to do business with Strong Dry. I don't particularly care where a machine is made. What I do care about is about how a company does business.
Fair enough - thanks for clarifying. Have a good Day.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I bought a crb off eBay. New in box advertised as a brush and clean. When it arrived it was a strong dry machine. Since it was new in box and looked good I decided to skip the hassle of returning it and kept it.
After about 3 weeks of use it got to where the machine would not turn on when you brought the handle down. I took it apart and found you could manually push the switch and it would engage. I called Strong and they where very helpful in trying trouble shoot. They sent me the replacement part at no charge even though this machine was purchased off eBay. I replaced the part and it worked for about a week before it started doing the same thing. Since then I've been using a knitting needle to push the switch without having to take it apart. I've been really busy, hopefully soon I'll have some time to take it back apart and see if I can fix it right or I'll have to send it back for repairs.

In conclusion I would say that I'm not sold on the quality of the machine but there service so far has been very good. Also my understanding is that my machine is one of the early productions and some improvements have been made.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
P.S. But it does seem that some parts of the world have a reputation for building better products than others. Could you picture a Mercedes, BMW, or Audi being manufactured in Taiwan or China? LOL
That is correct Rick - I agree with you however even those mentioned manufacturers have plants all over Asia and outsource many part they use in their vehicles.

BMW and VW is know for outsourcing - The Beattle is being made and shipped back in South America for example and so on - made in Germany means outsourcing allowed - parts can come from other countries but final assembly and manufacturing happens back again in Germany - we all live in a multi national global industrial world these days.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
So what is it called when a person takes an existing design to China to have it duplicated as closely as possible? ...

And what is the name for a company who initially tries to pass it off as the original machine from the original source? ...