the card. It has been effective for us and I have appreciated
doing business with you over the years. Your customer
services has been the best. I will try and post more to share
and learn. David what a great pleasure meeting you
and your wife. I have no doubt you will be successful
in your business. You would be the kind of people I would
want cleaning my home. Congrats on the new baby comming
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Great info. This machine really looks like a winner.

MF seemed to be a big success. Any chance of you attending next years MF or possibly even ICE?

(02-26-2014, 07:42 AM)encapman Wrote:
(02-26-2014, 03:09 AM)TheCleaningDude Wrote: Is there any protection for the bearing when using the shower feed?

In fact there is. We go to great lengths to protect the bearing so that it can be used in a showerfeed mode. The standard machine, when it comes to us is unprotected. However we take every machine apart and then pack the bearing with marine grade grease, and seal its casing with silicone. It takes a fair amount of time, so it costs us more for each machine, but it's the only way you could safely use the Vario in a showerfeed application.
There is a possibility of both. You can pretty much count that I'll ALWAYS attend MikeFestif whenever it's in California. We have a lot of costumers in Cali, and Nancy and I love going there! So the location of next year's fest will be a deciding point on MF.

We were waiting to see the response from ICE before jumping into it. As you can imagine, it's expensive to attend a show. From any of you who attended this year's ICE, what was your impression? Perhaps you might shoot me an email or a PM about how you felt the show was attended and perhaps how it compared to Connections/Experience.

As a smallish company we have to calculate where our advertising money gets spent. In reality though, MikeFest is such a grassroots "for the cleaner" type of show that it really is an amazing place to be. Whereas the Experience has grown into a mega show that lacks heart for your everyday carpet cleaner, MikeFest is all about substance and heart. So MikeFest is obviously where we want to be!

Undoubtedly we will see you at some future event Smile
Great Rick. Lol forward to meeting you there next year

sent via tapatalk.
(02-26-2014, 10:51 PM)cleantechsk Wrote: great Rod

If you could post a pick of their set up that would be fantastic!
I dont understand why hos used such a small center bolt, so anything larger then theirs is a plus

Here are some comparison pictures between the Vario and Orbot Counterweight assemblies. Notice the thickness of the backplate and the counterweight design difference. You can also note that the center bolt hole on the Vario has a larger diameter. The offset on the Vario counterweight is 3/8 which produces that 1725 oscillations per min.

I feel that The Vario Counterweight assembly really says a lot about the the thought and design that went into this machine.

Side by side - Vario on left, Orbot on right:
[Image: DSCN8464.jpg]

Vario Counterweight:
[Image: DSCN8460.jpg]

Vario Counterweight 2:
[Image: DSCN8463.jpg]

HOS Orbot Counterweight:
[Image: DSCN8462.jpg]

HOS Orbot Counterweight 2:
[Image: DSCN8461.jpg]
Rod Clarkin
Excellent Supply 727-821-2020 
that is night and day difference in quality!
thanks for posting that, and great to know its a 3/8's offset.

One of my orbots bent the counterweight disc. Right where the bearing bolts to it. That sure wouldn't happen on the vario....
(02-06-2014, 04:16 PM)encapman Wrote: The VARIO is a truly excellent tool! Is it the "only" tool a cleaner should have in his arsenal? Not really. It's simply a well rounded low moisture orbital scrubber. However if you want to service residential accounts - you shouldn't entirely rule out hot water extraction. HWE is useful for upholstery cleaning, and there are times that a carpet will need to be thoroughly rinsed in order to flush a heavy soil load from the carpet. Just as a skilled carpenter will use a variety of tools to accomplish his task, a professional carpet cleaner should be able choose the correct tool to properly get the job done.
Bingo! Perfectly stated.
Question for you Rick:
I just purchased a Vario without the spray/feed system. I know when someone does purchase the two together that your team sets up the Vario with marine grade bearing grease and seals. However in my situation- Vario w/out the S/F system does the machine still go through that change out? If not can it I do it at a later date if I decide to purchase the S/F system?
We prep ALL of the Vario machines we sell with the marine grade grease for this very reason. We don't want someone to later decide to go with the Showerfeed and Spray system and have a failure at that point in time. So we disassemble every machine we sell and pack the lower end with grease. You're covered.

P.S. One more reason why the Vario's NOT merely a rebranded Low Boy. Smile
Hey Rick, found a little while ago from Rod. Give my prayers to Brian.Thanks again
Thanks Patrick.
Shipping to Australia?
No shipping to Australia at this point, but we may explore a 240 volt version for our electrically doubled friends at some point in the future. As for now though we don't have it yet.
Nothing a decent stepdown transformer wont fix. Rick the prices here are always at least double the US sometimes bordering on triple. For example the Sprayborg is $5700 from Powerclean. Even with taxes and delivery I would be well ahead importing.
Hey Rick,

Does the Vario OP fold down, I'm loading into a Tundra with a topper, and I'm worried about it being too tall.

Thanks,

Fred
  Reply   Purge Spammer