• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing the limits on residential
Photo 
[img][Image: 254baa9d0a5ab9b361ff81d349baf246_zpsdc707653.jpg][/img]

For this one we used some more encap basic, this time diluted to about 6 oz. per gallon and run through the Orbot. We used a combination of microfiber pads, wet passes are made with microbeast pads, and we follow that up with microglide pads for the dry passes.

So far, we are incredibly pleased with how well encap basic cleans......and we have tested it in a wide variety of scenarios. We are still waiting to find a situation where it doesn't leave clean carpet in its wake. Good job on the formulation and price point Rick, I think you've got a great line of products from top to bottom.

Dave

Here's the before and after of the same job.....

[img][Image: ef393e4de072bc84264f9decde69b20b_zps75b07de5.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 53db65ff58e1dcc05f819b48afaf1430_zps80776d1f.jpg][/img]
Impressive, Dave. What a great job. Would Enap punch
make any difference as a pre spray then use regular encap?
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Looks great Dave.
Jim -
We've never tried encap punch.....but I've heard its good stuff :-)

I'm planning on trying some out on our next order, how do you guys like it?
We have using the punch for the last 2 weeks and so far we are pleased with the resultes. For some reason most of our jobs had a lot of dog urine spots and heavy soiled traffic areas on almost white carpet. We pretreated the urine spots with hydrox, presprayed the traffic areas with punch, scrubbed with CRB, then used encap green with micro beasts. Like your picture, fantastic results. What amazed us is the urine stains were all removed.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Great Work!
Keep up the good work!
Dave, that looks very nice. How important were the weights on this job? I am considering buying/making some weights. Just curious. Thanks , Jim
Jim-
We didn't use any weights on this job, however we did a few passes over the bad areas with the wheels lifted off the ground to create more head pressure. I know a lot of guys really like using the weight set, but we've found that most jobs seems to clean up well without needing to use them.....but if you can make a kit for yourself go for it, the ones from HOS are pretty expensive.
Wow!! Kudos to you on a nasty one that others may have walked away from.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Wait a minute! Everybody knows you can't clean carpet with a low moisture method. You need to hot water extract a job like that. You're fooling yourself, that can't really be clean. Don't believe your eyes everyone - it's a trick. Tongue

Well done Dave. Excellent results! And to think... you accomplished that with our baseline product Encap-Basic (and not even at its strongest dilution). Very nice. Smile

Keep up the good work!
Yes great work. I use the basic detergent myself. and micro beast under the trinity orbital. Truly amazing combination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk