This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Video Interview with Howard Partridge

January 31 2009 at 9:44 AM
Tre Allen  

http://www.motionbox.com/videos/0a94d4bb1b12e6c087

I had the chance to interview Howard Partridge at his 2.8 million per year carpet cleaning business.

Tre

ps: If anyone needs a Business Blog Website, please email me at owner@truckmountforums.com for more information.

Carpet Cleaning Forum- http://www.truckmountforums.com/forums

Carpet Cleaning Training/Marketing Videos: http://supplies.truckmountforums.com

AuthorReply

Del Scrivner

Re: Video Interview with Howard Partridge

January 31 2009, 1:33 PM 

I really don't want to sound rude Tre but this is Rick's forum for his products and his clients.  If I am not mistaken you have your own Carpet Cleaning Forum to post this kind of information on.

Rick runs an excellent board and there is not alot of badmouthing or "junk" posting here.  That is why I come to this board.

Maybe you have Rick's permission to post like this- I don't know.

But my personal opinion is that you should not post items of a nature of your FREE promotion here.

Make your own luck,

Del Scrivner
Owner/Operator
Cowboy's Carpet Care

Shorty

Too right mate

January 31 2009, 2:38 PM 

I thoroughly agree with Del on this one, although as Del say's, it's really up to Rick.

This is THE ONLY FORUM with no antagonism, let's keep it that way.

Most the other forums have the same message on them and I am sure that most everyone here has also seen it posted elsewhere.

Respectfully,

Shorty.

I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways. wink.gif

www.get.shorty.com.au

This message has been edited by Shortwun on Jan 31, 2009 2:40 PM

Aris

Re: Too right mate

February 1 2009, 2:50 AM 

I third that.

Rambo

February 1 2009, 8:16 AM 

I fourth that!

Jeff

February 1 2009, 2:20 PM 

I agree theres to few forums that aren't petty and abuse others to make themselves look good. Always thought the purpose was to share professional thoughts and assist each others business, I sincerely doubt Rick would post on your site to better his.

Tre Allen

February 2 2009, 2:36 AM 

The video is a interview.

I have my links in my signature, he promotes those boards above ICS, Mikeysboard and others.

Rick has a great board here, plus you won't find any junk on my forum either.

If he chooses to remove it, then that is his call.

Carpet Cleaning Forum- http://www.truckmountforums.com/forums>

Carpet Cleaning Training/Marketing Videos:

This message has been edited by truckmount on Feb 2, 2009 2:37 AM

David

February 2 2009, 7:17 AM 

Rick does not have to sa or do a thing.
Seems the members around here for the most part police our selves
and are intelligent enough to see things for what they are.

David

Del Scrivner

February 2 2009, 11:48 AM 

Rick, you have my permission to remove the post then.

Make your own luck,

Del Scrivner
Owner/Operator
Cowboy's Carpet Care

Aris

February 2 2009, 2:50 PM 

Rick... please remove the post.

This message has been edited by CleanEvolve on Feb 2, 2009 2:50 PM

Jeff

February 2 2009, 4:04 PM 

I'm getting alot of spam e-mails from motobrush K7S directed to cleaners@truckmount forum.com I e-mailed them and told them I reported as spam because when I opted out I have received e-mails from others that they did not particpate in the list as well. I'm not even a memeber of the forum

Shorty

I'VE HAD ENOUGH

February 2 2009, 6:29 PM 

Tre Allen PLEASE TAKE NOTE:

I DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE ANY CORRESPONDENCE FROM EITHER YOU NOR YOUR ASSOCCIATES IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER.

KINDLY REMOVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING MYSELF OR MY BUSINESS FROM YOUR RECORDS.

I DO NOT APPRECIATE YOUR SUBLIMINAL SPAM WHETHER YOU CALL IT AN INTERVIEW OR ANY OTHER FORM OF ADVERTISING.

IN PLAIN ENGLISH THAT YOU MAY UNDERSTAND, DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN.

RESPECTFULLY,

SHORTY.

I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways. wink.gif
www.get.shorty.com.au

David

Re: I'VE HAD ENOUGH

February 3 2009, 7:18 AM 

That is why I am glad i have a spam filter that works all his junk from day in the trash.

Guys it cost him the same to send to 500 or 5000, not really but the difference is very little.

I opted out rite a way and get the same treatment

Current Topic - Video Interview with Howard Partridge
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com