This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Awaiting arrival of my 1st Cimex! :)

April 21 2009 at 4:51 PM
Aaron Baum  

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to announce the soon arrival of my first Cimex!! happy.gif I say Thank You to Drew over at Excellent Supply for helping me through the purchase and making things so smooth! Thanks Rick for such great machines and products. I currently have been using the 17" 175, with Releasit DS, and am looking forward to seeing the results of the Cimex. I have some nice nasty carpets to run it on, and will try to post pics when I get it. Thanks again and look forward to growing in the encap industry.

Sincerely,
Aaron Baum
Brownell's E-Z Clean, LLC

AuthorReply
CarpetMax

Re: Awaiting arrival of my 1st Cimex! :)

April 21 2009, 4:53 PM 

You've got quite a surprise coming. If you had been happy with your 175, just wait - The Cimex will run circles around it wink.gif Congrats.

Rick Gelinas

Re: Awaiting arrival of my 1st Cimex! :)

April 21 2009, 9:34 PM 

Congratulations Aaron!!!

Welcome to the Cimex/Releasit club!

You're gonna love your new baby. You'll wonder how you got along without it. The Cimex takes commercial carpet care to a whole new level.

THANK YOU for your order! If I or my staff can assist you with anything at all just give a call or e-mail.

Keep us posted. happy.gif

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas

Shorty

Service

April 21 2009, 10:58 PM 

Congratulations Aaron on your new arrival.

I'm sure it will be healthy and all will go well with the delivery.

If you need some after hours help, just holler and I'll try to diagnose any problems and offer advice or a prescription to fix any ailment. wink.gif

May you have many hassle free years with your latest addition to the family.

Ooroo,

Shorty.

PS ::: Welcome to "The Club". happy.gif

I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways. wink.gif
www.get.shorty.com.au

This message has been edited by Shortwun on Apr 21, 2009 10:59 PM

Thomas Owens

Re: Service

April 22 2009, 12:33 AM 

No job will be too big for the Cimex. The only limiting factor will be you as the marketer. So have fun hustling and selling and the carpet cleaning part will be the reward.

Tony Guttieri

Re: Service

April 22 2009, 12:53 AM 

I just used the Cimex today on a bank. I also have the Orbot but on this the Cimex rules. We are able to move so fast with it. The only exception is I am a little slower than I used to be. Oh! By the way, anyone ever try an inversion table? I have one now and am addicted. It releases all the tightness and stress out of my back. Impressive device indeed.

Aaron Baum

Thanks Everyone!

April 22 2009, 1:53 AM 

Thanks Everyone!

I am happy to hear your positive feedback and share in my excitement!happy.gif I will be sure to be asking more questions and posting job pics as well. Have a GREAT week, and I will talk to you soon.

Sincerely,
Aaron Baum
Brownell's E-Z Clean, LLC

Shorty

I've been inverted for many years.

April 22 2009, 5:10 AM 

These inversion tables are a fantastic idea.

I have been using one for many years.

One thing I have noticed is it has had a direct correlation with owning a Cimex.

Would you believe that since I have owned Big Yella, I have grown a lot taller.

This is indeed weird as my tape measure still say's that I'm only about 5'7"

Although in the last four years, according to the inverter table, I have grown several inches.

I now set it to 8'4"

In regard the Big Yella, I used to have a size 38 shorts, since owning Big Yella, I have to buy size 44.

Whatever, I digress, the inverter table, (we call it an inverter bed), has done wonders for my back pain at times.

Good luck and many green backs to all that own a Cimex. wink.gif

Ooroo,

happy.gif

www.get.shorty.com.au

Rambo

The Short One.

April 22 2009, 7:41 AM 

I agree with my friend Shorty. I am also a Mex/Inverter owner. A lot of the younger users of the Mex should consider adding the Inversion Table to their arsnal. I do not know of anyone my age still going strong and loving it. Next month I'll be 63 plus 120 months and 1" shorter than Shorty. But Shorty is a giant in my eyes. Love you Buddy!

Mr. Amazing

Awaiting arrival of my 1st Cimex! :)

April 22 2009, 10:27 PM 

Go big wheels asap, trust me. Its like its got its own suspension. So luxurious, like a lexus. Like a Cimexus.

Mr. Amazing
www.amazingcc.com

This message has been edited by cmgrimmace on Apr 22, 2009 10:29 PM

Shorty

Big wheels info

April 23 2009, 1:58 AM 

Have a squiz at these.

Do you know what I did ??????? (View Entire Thread) on Jan 17, 2008 11:57 PM

Ooroo,

( Embarrassed, 'cos I don't know how to do that link thingy. Stoopid illiterate Aussie wink.gif )

Shorty.

www.get.shorty.com.au

Current Topic - Awaiting arrival of my 1st Cimex! :)
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com