This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Tons of stuff for sale

May 31 2009 at 12:21 PM
Phil R 

1 X Vento
2 X Drive plates (both types 1 each)
1 X T & G brush
40 (+/-) Glad pads many new none worn out
10 Brown Cotton Pads
4-5 tuways
Lots of encap juice

Cyclo Polisher with soft brushes
Gem Orbital Polisher ( the heavy metal one sold as step son) Needs drive plate

$1500.00

also:

Rotovac powerwand in great shape
$800.00

Brand new Mytee lite 2 bought first week of may
$600.00

$2500.00 for the entire kit and kaboodle!

reply here and I can send photos or let ya come over for a test drive.

This is the VLM kit i use daily and know it all works and is in good shape. I want to update some things and need the space.

AuthorReply

Charles

ROTOVAC

May 31 2009, 3:46 PM 

Phil,,,

Is the Rotovac a 360 or original? If it's a 360, I know someone in Florida looking for one.

Phil R

Re: ROTOVAC

May 31 2009, 5:01 PM 

The first one.

tracywalker

Rotovac 360

June 2 2009, 12:12 AM 

I have a 360 that is in great shape I will sell. I have the tile brush with it too. I live in NC and could ship to florida. I posted it on truckmount forums for $1700 which includes me paying the shipping. tbwalker@carolina.rr.com

Also if anyone has an Orbot they would like to trade I am interested in trading my TM4 CRB machine (bought in Feb. from Rick)and my Vento (bought a year and a half ago from Rick) for an Orbot with the spray system. I will also pick up shipping cost for both parties. I am looking to simplify my equipment and right now my Truck Mount and an Orbot would handle all my needs.

This message has been edited by tracywalker on Jun 2, 2009 12:15 AM

Phil R

Re: Rotovac 360

June 2 2009, 7:10 AM 

We are headed in the same way equipment wise. Good luck with your trade/sell.

I may know someone who wants the 360. I will check w/them later today.

Current Topic - Tons of stuff for sale
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com