This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Commercial Low-Moisture brochure

July 19 2009 at 12:39 AM
Wayne Miller  

We're getting ready to go after commercial work for the first time in a long, long time. Any comments would be much appreciated.

http://www.pdqmarketing.com/mc/trifold_outside.htm

http://www.pdqmarketing.com/mc/trifold_inside.htm

Thanks!

AuthorReply
Thomas Owens

Re: Commercial Low-Moisture brochure

July 19 2009, 2:48 AM 

Looks awesome! Very inviting and professional.

Considering how the economy is today, do you think you would want to mention something about affordability?

Jeff

July 19 2009, 5:09 AM 

Wayne-
Looks very professional, here are my 2 cents, I would not mention encapsulation cleaning, sell the benefits not the feature or system.

Perhaps the mention of Green Cleaning would be beneficial and flexiable scheduling, no open doors, no hose damage to walls or floors, library quiet.

The layout is fresh and attention grabbing

Wayne Miller

July 19 2009, 6:56 AM 

Thanks for the suggestions. We're doing a new commercial business card too.

[linked image]

Rick Gelinas

July 19 2009, 7:12 AM 

I like it Wayne. You are one of the most creative talents out there when it comes to marketing ideas.

Well done sir!

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas

This message has been edited by cimex on Jul 19, 2009 9:20 AM

Rambo

WOW

July 19 2009, 3:29 PM 

Excellent layout Wayne. We use dries in minutes. when asked how many minutes, we tell 60 to 90 minutes. On commercial carpet using Releasit/Cimex we have no problem achieving that. Now how can I get you to layout a brochure for our company? My direct line is 404-849-2724.

Fred Geyen

Great

July 19 2009, 10:11 PM 

Wayne great brochure it will be interesting to see what response you get and how you intend to use it.

One comment: I think the picture of the guy smiling is compelling. Why not a women instead of a guy? I still find that even in commercial the buyers are women.

"Commercial Only"
www.geyengroup.com

Wayne Miller

Re: Great

July 20 2009, 7:57 AM 

Thanks, I'm curious to see how it does, too. We're back visiting family in SW Florida this week so I'll start pounding the pavement when we get back next week. For now, anyway, that's the plan. There's a ton of commercial space in town and it's the one area of the business I've neglected most since we got back into cleaning.

I've seen a lot of women as decision makers, too. Fred. I looked at quite a few pic's of men and women but this one seemed to work the best.

Thomas Owens

Re: Great

July 20 2009, 11:45 PM 

I agree with Rambo on doing something about the "dries in hours" part. It doesn't sound like a quick drying process. Maybe something like "dries in an hour or two and not a day or two."

Current Topic - Commercial Low-Moisture brochure
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com