This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

ACTIONS WERE MY MOUTH WAS

August 27 2009 at 6:06 AM
westaussie  

Hi guys Re: My last Comments "Orbot machine w/- spray system 30th July" Attach Photo what I have done regarding the Spray system, consisting of a Three jet system (11002 jets).
Result: Even controll of D.S. solution, Improved lubication between the pads & carpet, Great cleaning results with Importantly greatly reduced consuption of D.S solution.
Plus thanks to Phil (July 17th) idea for installing a Hand prime pump into the System (between the tank & pump).
Hope the Photo's are o/K

AUSSIE WEST

AuthorReply
Al Taylor

no photos shown

August 27 2009, 7:03 PM 

theres no photos to see

westaussie07

Hear we go again

August 27 2009, 8:08 PM 

Sorry having trouble working Photobucket...... nead help !!!!

AUSSIE WEST

Shorty

Send 'em

August 28 2009, 2:40 AM 

Email them to me at info@get.shorty.com.au & I will put them up for you.

Ooroo,

Shorty.

I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways. wink.gif
www.get.shorty.com.au

westaussie07

Re: ACTIONS WERE MY MOUTH WAS

August 28 2009, 2:39 AM 

Sorry guys Mk2
[linked image]
[linked image]

AUSSIE WEST

Shorty

August 28 2009, 2:46 AM 

Jeez, yer quick, wink.gif

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Ooroo,

Shorty.

I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways. wink.gif
www.get.shorty.com.au

Jeff

August 28 2009, 7:13 AM 

Very Impressive-
May I ask where you purchased the hardware?

EncapDrew

August 28 2009, 9:36 AM 

That looks Really nice! I like how you used clear plastic. It is very similar to the original 5 spray system that was on the prototype machines! I think the reason Jeff didn't go with that style is because he was worried about bumping walls and wanted a cleaner look. Again the prototype had black abs plastic not clear so was not as pretty!

Al Taylor

August 28 2009, 12:35 PM 

Jeff had 5 spray jets as we all no. Being so close to the surface 5 would insure the overlapping of moisture.

With the 3 jets it looks very crisp & kleen

westaussie

August 28 2009, 8:31 PM 

Thanks Shorty.....for down loading the Photos (give me the secret to reduce the Photos).
Jeff...I got the mounting plate made (have an extra one)which raises 20mm off the Orbital base & bolted via the 2 front bolt location. The jets are the same as the Orbital spray system ("UniJet" spray nozzel system/Components: TT male body, Sreen strainer/anti drip, spray tip & tip retainer). Other parts from Hydraulic fittings supplier.
I set the flow rate via the Gatevalve at the pump outlet to about 2.5Lt/per min this ensure lower pressure & volum remember the spray system performance figures are rated at 45PSI, we don't require 75PSI (pump output)

Thanks for your responce !!!!
Have a great weekend
CHEERS

AUSSIE WEST

pHil

Re: Reply

August 30 2009, 9:54 PM 

Are you finding you are getting a patchy clean because the jets are actually spraying on to the pads sometimes and not the carpet??

pHil:)

westaussie

Re: Reply

August 31 2009, 4:21 AM 

Phil: It acturally sprays about 20mm in front of Pad, however if the pad not on certrial it could spray on the pad plus I ensure it's close to centre as posiable (without been exact), so far it hasn't coursed a problem with streaking.

AUSSIE WEST

Current Topic - ACTIONS WERE MY MOUTH WAS
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com