This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

YouTube Video of the Cimex & Releasit

October 10 2009 at 11:43 AM

Rick Gelinas  

I've been at the ISSA show in Chicago this week. The show was great! It's a super-sized show for the entire cleaning industry. I was in the Cimex booth. We shot a quick video featuring the Cimex and Releasit. Here it is...

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas

AuthorReply
Rambo

school bus yellow

October 10 2009, 12:13 PM 

Like your sharp outfit right down to the Rockports, nice booth too. You are a class act my friend.

Al Taylor

Re: school bus yellow

October 10 2009, 5:51 PM 

great Job! One has to be in pretty good shape to lean that yeallow beast back with one hand and demonstrate how the rotating heads work with the other for as long as you did.

Joe M

Damm you Rick

October 11 2009, 9:40 AM 

You get to have all the fun.

I would kill to be in your shoes. Of course they would need to be a 14w.

Nice video.

Cant wait to buy my 4th Cimex.

Kevin Pearson

Re: Damm you Rick

October 14 2009, 3:04 PM 

I did notice that Cimex had the little wheels not the cool smooth wheels Drew came up with. You need to get Cimex on board with the new wheels. Also, you always do a great job of adding humor to things. At the end of the video when it said the Cimex was playing itself was classic Rick. Loved it. Keep up the good work my friend.

Kevin Pearson

Thomas Owens

Re: YouTube Video of the Cimex & Releasit

October 15 2009, 2:37 PM 

Great video Rick!

I sure hope Cimex is taking good care of you. You've given their machine new life!

I guess it's probably a mutually beneficial arrangement.

I agree with the previous poster. That Cimex looks like a toy in your hands. Are you sure you weren't using a specially designed 30lbs. unit?

Rick Gelinas

Re: YouTube Video of the Cimex & Releasit

October 16 2009, 7:43 AM 

LOL The Cimex IS a toy in my hands!

It's really not hard to handle - I assure you if this old guy can whip it around - anyone can :-0

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas

Current Topic - YouTube Video of the Cimex & Releasit
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com