This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Sprayer

January 7 2010 at 11:41 AM
Bobby 

I am trying to choose a sprayer (electric vs. battery). Just wondering if anyone can give me their preference. Thanks

AuthorReply
Matt

Re: Sprayer

January 7 2010, 12:39 PM 

having used corded sprayers, pump and battery, I really love my MultiSprayer. It plugs into the van's cigarette outlet and charges as you drive.

Plus the owner/builder of the machine is very nice guy who will help you with any issues you might have.

Al Taylor

January 8 2010, 1:49 AM 

I like the Penguin. Its a great sprayer with a nice long lasting battery. you can spray all day on one charge. 5 gallons tank with a fill hole big enough for bucket heater. 40 + psi Its excellent!

EncapDrew

January 8 2010, 10:57 AM 

The New Penguin Sprayer has 70 PSI and 8" wheels. This can make a huge difference when you have it completely full with 5 gallons of water, a whopping 175 LBS.

Grant D

175#??

January 8 2010, 8:06 PM 

They must have made a major change if it weighs 175# with 5 gal's in it. My older version probably weighs closer to 30# plus the liquid weight, so with 5 gals would be closer to 75#. Ok maybe the 1 was just a typo then.

Bigger wheels and more psi, sounds like the new units are nice, I love mine too!

This message has been edited by Gderem on Jan 8, 2010 8:07 PM

Ken

January 8 2010, 1:52 PM 

http://www.multi-sprayer.com/ is awesome in the battery style which charges in your vehicle. support from the Co. is top notch.

Mytee 5 gallon BOSS rocks as well but not for upholstery.

Joe M

weight

January 9 2010, 11:28 PM 

A gal of water is a little over 8 pounds so five gal would be about 43 lbs + sprayer weight. Wow thats a heavy sprayer.

Al Taylor

Penguin is great

January 11 2010, 12:33 AM 

I park my Penguin and sprayer and never have to move it. Just spray spray spray spray and spray 50+ feet. For Stairs I switch out to the quick connect uphostery gun and stairs is a breeze. I love the penguin. The manufacturer Sal is the greatest guy you will ever want to deal with. And Stephanie go's out of her way to call you back with the info you request and does it promptly. Certainly the kind of people you want to have business dealings with.

Current Topic - Sprayer
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com