This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Something new and very cool

February 16 2010 at 4:35 PM

Rick Gelinas 

We're going to be introducing a NEW piece of equipment at MikeFest that is really slick! I won't let the cat out of the bag yet - but I will share two things with you... (1) there's nothing like this in the industry; and (2) this new piece of equipment will save money for commercial carpet cleaning companies.

Stay tuned! happy.gif

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

AuthorReply
Jerry davis

Re: Something new and very cool

February 16 2010, 5:25 PM 

Being new to this, can you tell me what MikeFest is. thanks, Jerry Davis

JTheGrime Stopper

Rick Gelinas

Re: Something new and very cool

February 16 2010, 6:15 PM 

Jerry, MikeFest is an annual carpet cleaner gathering. It's been hosted in California for the past 5 years by Mike Palliotet. I've been to all the events except one. It's a lot of fun. This one is on the East Coast in Nashville and it will be bigger than ever. So it's gonna be fun and informative. BTW It's this weekend. Here's more info...

[linked image]

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

Rick Thode

I'll meet you there

February 17 2010, 10:30 AM 

My son and I are looking forward to seeing you there and seeing the latest and greatest.

Rick Thode
rick.thode@releasit.ca
Your Canadian Source for Releasit/Cimex

Rick Gelinas

Re: I'll meet you there

February 18 2010, 12:13 AM 

Awesome. Can't wait to see you bro! It's been a while. Have a safe trip.

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

Shorty

Re the photos in the ad........

February 19 2010, 5:16 PM 

Who's the little guy in black ninja uniform, looking up to the big bloke like he's some kind of God??

Or is he giving him a final ultimatim before he kicks him in the shin & brings him down to his size. wink.gif

Enjoy the Fest; & watch out for those Deliverance Hillbillies. happy.gif

Ooroo,

Shortestwun

I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways. wink.gif
www.get.shorty.com.au

PS :::: NOW !!! can we see the NEW EQUIPMENT, please.

This message has been edited by Shortwun on Feb 19, 2010 5:17 PM

Current Topic - Something new and very cool
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com