This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Up she goes

March 11 2010 at 9:31 PM
Shorty  

Some people have concerns that I can't take my Big Yella up three flights of stairs as I have often said I do.

One bloke even said he'd like to see a video of me doing it. (?)

No video, but here's some pics of a job I went to today.

Ground floor, see how big my soft tires are compared to the height of the step.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Nearly at the top.

Waiting for my T.A. to open the door.

One more flight of timber stairs inside the unit, but it looks like I made it. wink.gif

I do many of these jobs each week, have to go back to one this arvo; for the 2nd floor unit.

I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways. wink.gif
www.get.shorty.com.au

AuthorReply
Rambo

A gallon and cord too

March 12 2010, 7:45 AM 

Shorty, it looks like the Mex has a gallon of solution and the cord (could have taken up seperately) sitting outside #313. Now I know why you have such big strong man boobs. I doubt if there is a 64 yr. old man anywhere that could do that day in and day out. It looks like that is a residential building. Are you using DS? I used to say I looked up to you but your really "down under" I really look forward to your post, have a great day.

RJ Cleaning Service

Re: A gallon and cord too

March 12 2010, 11:28 AM 

My back is screaming just looking at those stairs.lol.

RJ Cleaning Service
Central Massachusetts
www.rjcleaning.com

Patrick

March 12 2010, 11:56 AM 

Now you need to go back and clean the tile/grout.The picture with the timber stairs shows a big difference from under the stairs to not under the stairs.You are walking over money to get to the carpet!

Rick

March 12 2010, 3:59 PM 

Richard Chavez posted this picture over on the ICS board in reply to Shorty's post there, and I couldn't agree more...

[linked image]

Rick Imby

March 18 2010, 12:54 AM 

Does it help to be smaller than the handle on the Cimex when lifting it up the stairs?

You are our hero Shorty.
Rick

Shorty

I'se embarrassed

March 18 2010, 4:43 PM 

I'se blushing, it really is easier than most people think to take the Cimex up & down stairs with the large wheels.

But a kit from Rick, you won't regret it.

NOW !!!!! On this height thing.

I do find it so much easier to transport up and down stairs when I'm not wearing high heels that tend to overbalance one, and lordy, if you snap a heel on the way down, look out below.

happy.gif

Ooroo,

I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways. wink.gif
www.get.shorty.com.au

Current Topic - Up she goes
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com