This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Where am I ???

March 17 2010 at 12:41 AM
Shorty  

I went out on a job the yesterday and got lost.

I often get told to get lost, but yesterday I did it on my own.

Well, to be honest, I did have Delia there also to do the work.

Can anyone please tell me where we was. ???

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Oh yeah, this's what we done.............

Can anyone tell me what this funny looking orange thing is. wink.gif

Gary H Heacock, you have some wonderful things, along with my eternal gratitude.

Ooroo,

I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways. wink.gif
www.get.shorty.com.au

AuthorReply
Al Taylor

Re: Where am I ???

March 17 2010, 3:10 AM 

The orange thing is a Lift-buddy type gadget.
Al

Brad Whiteman

March 17 2010, 3:41 PM 

OK were do you get the orange thingys, I need a couple of those. I'm not getting any younger and I'm always looking for gadgets to save my back.

P.S. I'd say your in paradise, your a lucky man!

Brad Whiteman
EcoDry Carpet Cleaning

Gary Heacock

March 17 2010, 7:09 PM 

I call them a "Furniture Holdup Tool", and I make them, but I cannot advertise here, I don't want Rick to ban me, as we are old friends.

Shorty does indeed live in Paradise, but I understand he is limited to only a few virgins per day.

Gary

Homan, Fred

March 17 2010, 8:43 PM 

That orange thing looks like something to carry/lift sheet rock with a support hinge....

Mark

Cairns??

March 18 2010, 3:53 AM 

The harbor looks like Cairns?? But I don't remember so many high-rise buildings there...Townsville?

I do like the lift buddy thing, does it lock?

Rick Gelinas

Gary Heacock

March 18 2010, 6:37 AM 

"I call them a "Furniture Holdup Tool", and I make them, but I cannot advertise here, I don't want Rick to ban me, as we are old friends.

Gary"

You have gotta be joking Gary. Go ahead and tell them what you've got. BTW, it is nice to see you here. I haven't heard from you in a while. How's "retirement"?

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

Gary Heacock

Re: Gary Heacock

March 18 2010, 11:09 AM 

Retirement? Yep, I think everybody should do it, sooner or later.

My day consists mainly of napping, playing computer games, watching TV, napping, eating, napping, eating and napping.

I know it's tough to do, but I do the best I can.

Anyway, about the tool-

I don't have any on hand just now, I am in the middle of working out the details of the Mark 2 tool, new and improved, dontcha know.

The one Shorty has is Mark 1, and with any new idea, ya gotta start SOMEWHERE, so I began with the dry wall carrier.

I also made them out of steel and out of heavy gauge aluminum plate.

I have not been over to my local supplier for a couple of months, but they are slow sellers and he might have one or two left of the aluminum plate.

I drop in from time to time, mainly to sort of keep in touch with my fan base.

(Just like here)

I apologize for not keeping in touch here, but my priorities now run to taking my wife shopping, and napping.

I gotta come by more often.

Gary

grant

Re: Gary Heacock

March 18 2010, 3:15 PM 

...and the loungroom is colour matched to the view outside.

Shorty

Penthouse

March 18 2010, 4:37 PM 

It's one of several "penthouses" on the twelfth floor of the Sebel Harbour Lights building in Cairns.

This one is a "renter", so it's not as nice as the owner occupied ones up there.

The orange furniture lifter is great for when you gotta put tabs or sliders under furniture and you're on your own.

Gary, don't be a stranger here, I still manage to have a "kindy kip" (nap), through most days. wink.gif

Ooroo,

I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways. wink.gif
www.get.shorty.com.au

Current Topic - Where am I ???
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com