This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Question for Shorty

March 24 2010 at 5:14 PM
Mark Anthony 

Hey Shorty, I noticed your pic's the other day and you have large wheels, it looks great. Do you do allot of apartments, (I do allot for a company here) and do you rake the carpets as well, I noticed you did not have a carpet rake around and what do you do if you are called for urine cleanup, do you take a portable or do you just inject the solution and then clean?

Thanx :~}
Mark Anthony

Afterglow Carpet Care

AuthorReply
Shorty

Are ya blind or what ???

March 24 2010, 9:05 PM 

wink.gif happy.gif

Most of these apartments are poly berbers and do not require raking.

Those that do need it, nylon, wool, etc; we have brush / rake in a holder along the roof of the van, inside.

That's Delia's job, as well as vaccing; happy.gif

As far as urine, or any other problem area that needs flushing, we have both an TF3500 in the van as well as a small Pro Spotter machine, plus mini & medium water claws, and an assortment of both wands and upholstery tools.

Cheers mate,

I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways. wink.gif
www.get.shorty.com.au

This message has been edited by Shortwun on Mar 24, 2010 9:10 PM
This message has been edited by Shortwun on Mar 24, 2010 9:08 PM

Shorty

I sometimes wonder...........

March 26 2010, 5:32 PM 

When I post a thread, I usually try to put a tiny bit of humour into it.

I just can't help myself. sad.gif

I have been told elsewhere that a lot of forum readers don't understand my sense of humour and don't really understand what I have said.

Is this also the case here. ??

My apologies if I have unintentionally upset anyone.

If someone doesn't uderstand me, please ask and I'll try to spikin Americano, or even Kanadien. wink.gif

Ooroo,

Shortestwun.

I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways. wink.gif
www.get.shorty.com.au

This message has been edited by Shortwun on Mar 26, 2010 5:34 PM

Rick Gelinas

Re: I sometimes wonder...........

March 26 2010, 6:25 PM 

Shorty if you stop being Shorty and try to be something that you're not - I'll have no choice but to ban you from this forum. So like it or not, I guess you're just gonna have to keep on being the same ol' ornery bloke that you are mate. wink.gif

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

Current Topic - Question for Shorty
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com