This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Rick,

March 26 2010 at 8:16 PM
Joe M 

When is your new tool for rotos comming out?

AuthorReply

Rick Gelinas

This what you're talking about?

March 27 2010, 11:16 AM 

It's already here happy.gif

[linked image]

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

This message has been edited by cimex on Mar 27, 2010 11:19 AM
This message has been edited by cimex on Mar 27, 2010 11:18 AM

Grant D

Re: This what you're talking about?

March 27 2010, 12:34 PM 

A couple questions about this gadget. Great invention by the way!

1) Could they run the 8" tuway bonnets? Or just fiber pads?
2) What is the lightest weight rotary that can run this gadget well in your opinion? Would be great if there was one closer to 75#.

Rick Gelinas

March 27 2010, 12:56 PM 

Yes, you could run the 8" bonnets or any kind of pad that you want to run. And machine weight is not really an issue, however we recommend at least a 1 hp motor (1.5 hp is even better).

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

Grant

March 27 2010, 5:42 PM 

I have an oscillating machine ('Oribtor'), will this device connect and function with one of these machines also?

How is it fitted to a machine?

Thanks,
Grant.

This message has been edited by deadleper on Mar 27, 2010 5:56 PM

Rick Gelinas

March 27 2010, 8:49 PM 

The Scrub3 connects to a standard rotary floor machine using a "universal" clutch plate. It will convert a 175 rpm machine into a triple headed scrubber with the three heads spinning at approximately 500 rpm. The Scrub3 connects to a rotary machine (via clutch plate) so it can not be used with an OP machine.

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

This message has been edited by cimex on Mar 28, 2010 3:10 AM

Fred Gruber

March 28 2010, 11:46 AM 

That's so cool! I think it is a great way to get into doing encap, with a minimal investment.

David Hebert

March 28 2010, 8:23 PM 

Rick my rotary runs at 320
will I be ok

David

Rick Gelinas

March 29 2010, 3:52 AM 

We haven't tested the Scrub3 with a high speed rotary. So I don't honestly have an answer for you. I'm inclined to want to play it safe and say no. We did all the design and engineering work to target the Scrub3 for a standard 175 rpm machine. And we know that it works great at that speed. I'm concerned that doubling the speed to 320 may be asking for trouble.

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

Mark Hart

March 29 2010, 5:22 PM 

Does it come in different sizes & how do you feed solution through it?

Rick Gelinas

Solution feed & One size fits all

March 30 2010, 1:50 AM 

The solution feeds down through the drivers. It only comes in 19" size. However, it has a riser - so it will fit onto any size floor machine.

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

Current Topic - Rick,
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com