This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Encap Video from Photobucket

March 31 2010 at 5:24 PM

Charles  

This is a job I did 2 weeks ago and other pics from this job are posted below on this board. 3,100 sq ft. I am running the rotary with one hand, trying to operate the solution lever with my left hand and holding the camera in my right hand. Just wanted to see if this photobucket video thing works.

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/carpetclean/?action=view&current=DSCF0752.flv

It's not working on this site like I posted it on another site. But it works after going to photobucket. Guess this site might not have shockwave.

This message has been edited by Grossvater on Mar 31, 2010 5:24 PM

AuthorReply
Rick Thode

Re: Encap Video from Photobucket

March 31 2010, 6:14 PM 

Hi Charles:

Looking good. If I could offer one suggestion. The solution is coming out a little heavy and you may develop some drying & wicking issues anytime you get solution flinging out that much.

Try getting it so you just get a complete, light white film without the excess and you may find it clean & dry better with less chance of possible wicking especially when you get into heavy soil. Less is More with this system.

Just my 2 cents worth

Rick Thode
rick.thode@releasit.ca
Your Canadian Source for Releasit/Cimex

Charles

Video from Photobucket

March 31 2010, 8:17 PM 

Remember in this video I am running this machine with only my left hand
so it is a little hard to pull solution lever and hold down rotary lever
and keep from bashing in walls and filming with right hand. Maybe next time I will have my wife take the video and I can use both hands. I don't have this on my tank but I like it cause you can squeeze the lever just a couple of times and get the right amount of solution that you want. I usually have more control but try running a rotary with one hand.

This pic shows a chain connected to the solution lever.

Photobucket

When I was a ServiceMaster guy we had buffers that had a special lever for solution and when you clicked it a couple of times it would only send a certain amount of solution with each click.

With these new photobucket videos you could also record customers/ clients testimonials and post them to your website or google & yahoo local search accounts.

Current Topic - Encap Video from Photobucket
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com