This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Before & After Photo Contest

May 11 2010 at 2:34 AM

Rick Gelinas  

Just a reminder: Don't forget to bring your cameras to work with you. Our Before & After photo contest runs monthly, so let's see your entries for this month. So far there have not been any submissions for the month of May. Post your photos here and have a chance to win a $100 credit toward your next purchase at Excellent Supply. happy.gif

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

AuthorReply
Rich

Before and After

May 11 2010, 12:20 PM 

http://s877.photobucket.com/albums/ab332/bmscleaning/

DS on gray carpets. Punch on darker carpets. We have amazed these customers and have convinced them that encap is the way to go for commercial carpets.

Thomas Owens

Re: Before and After

May 12 2010, 1:37 AM 

Wow! Those pics are amazing!

Rick Gelinas

Re: Before and After

May 12 2010, 6:55 AM 

I'm with Thomas. Excellent shots! Keep up the good work!!!

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

theylive

Re: Before & After Photo Contest

May 17 2010, 9:43 AM 

This is a youth room at a local church... the carpet had excessive spots (coffee, soda, food, ect..)
We pre-sprayed with Punch, encaped with DS at 16oz. per 3 gal with Odorcide, spill treatment and Hydroxed where needed. The carpet is still damp in the second photo and it blended nicely as it dried up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This message has been edited by theylive on May 17, 2010 10:02 AM
This message has been edited by theylive on May 17, 2010 10:00 AM

Tad

Re: Before & After Photo Contest

May 19 2010, 4:39 PM 

This was the first job I did when I purchased my Cimex from Rick.

30,000 sq.ft of wool blend carpet with jute backing,installed in the Manhattan office of a large Environmental Group.

[IMG] [linked image] [/IMG]

[IMG] [linked image] [/IMG]

I'm thinking of purchasing a HOS Orbot with Spray System, with the 17 & 21 disk.

Also I had to re-register because I was not able to log in using my tadsvces name...My account must have been deleted.

T

This message has been edited by tadsvces.com on May 28, 2010 2:43 PM

George

diet coke after 3 or 4 months

May 25 2010, 10:13 PM 

This is where I started.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

This is after a good dose of DS.

I asked if this was good enough or I needed to work it a little more. happy.gif He loved the much lower noise level of the rotary over my porty. The 20 min dry time thrilled him. Next time I clean it before he opens not after he closes. He's going to recommend me to the property owner for the move out cleans. :D

Anonymous

photo contest-old laz y boy

May 30 2010, 12:45 PM 

you can encap upholstery.

20 year old la z boy chair at my mother in law's beachouse, formerly at their in town house when wife and brothers and sisters were kids, they spilled drinks and all kinds of stuff all over it. I cleaned the whole rest of the chair before i grabbed the camera! It had never ever been cleaned.

I didnt have HWE equipment with me but i did happen to have encap equipment with me so figured what the heck, lets try it out on the chair. this is a fiber plus pad on a sander/polisher.

actually did an excellent job.

David Moye

May 30 2010, 12:47 PM 

20 year old la z boy chair at my mother in law's beachouse, formerly at their in town house when wife and brothers and sisters were kids, they spilled drinks and all kinds of stuff all over it. I cleaned the whole rest of the chair before i grabbed the camera! It had never ever been cleaned.

I didnt have HWE equipment with me but i did happen to have encap equipment with me so figured what the heck, lets try it out on the chair. this is a fiber plus pad on a sander/polisher.

David Moye

May 30 2010, 12:48 PM 

David Moye

May 30 2010, 12:48 PM 

Stan

And the winner is.....?

June 2 2010, 3:32 PM 

Current Topic - Before & After Photo Contest
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com