This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Multi tenant blds

May 14 2010 at 7:56 AM
Bob 

I enjoyed the video yesterday. Many of the blds in my area are mulit tenant occupied. Anybody having any luck tracking down property mgt companies for these? I often go in to them but never see any contact info - maybe a realtors number. Seems like they would be good to get into for the common areas.

AuthorReply
David

Re: Multi tenant blds

May 14 2010, 12:53 PM 

Many buildings in my area have a sign in the entrance area that states building maintained by, property managed, for leasing info call by or in case of emergency call.

there is the contact info needed

This message has been edited by David-Hebert on May 14, 2010 12:53 PM

Anonymous

May 14 2010, 10:27 PM 

Haven't seen too many as I have been looking around. Thats what i expected - a notice on the sign that lists the biz that are in the building.

Fred Gruber

May 15 2010, 8:57 AM 

These buildings are our favorite. We specifically target those types of buildings. Many are medical professional and the others are condominiums, with 60-100 residents. I stop in several of these types of building, in between jobs or on a specific day dedicated to prospecting.

Most of these buildings have an information board in the lobby with the contact info of the management company. I call the number and ask to speak to the manager of that address and ask them who cleans the common area carpets. We ask them if it would be alright to give them a carpet inspection and demo. We have picked up many buildings this way. Once we get a building, we market to the individual offices. It's easy because I do my monthly spot check during business hours and introduce myself to the office managers and let them know that we clean in their building.

The condominiums are a little different. Sometimes, the management company doesn't make the decision. The H.O.A is responsible for that. Once we find out who makes the decisions, by asking the super or talking to some of the residents, we send info to them and have it brought up at the next board meeting. These buildings are even easier to get because no one else has ever approached them. Another great thing is that many of these buildings don't care whether we clean during the day or at night. We can easily fit these into our schedule.

Current Topic - Multi tenant blds
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com