This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

pictures from restaurant

May 27 2010 at 1:58 PM
David Hebert  

A few Pictures of a restaurant we do monthly
Using the Orbot and DS

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

AuthorReply
George

looks good

May 27 2010, 3:11 PM 

that's where I'm looking to get a foot hold locally. How fast does that Orbot clean a carpet like that?

Rick Gelinas

Re: looks good

May 28 2010, 2:49 AM 

As George said... LOOKS GOOD!

Keep up the good work David.

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

David Hebert

Re: looks good

May 28 2010, 10:30 AM 

I spray going in one direction and just scrub going in the other direction walking along like if I was cutting grass(not that that would happen), but that is the pace.

I cannot give an accurate time per sq ft 1. I have not idea what it is 2. I am also answering phone, talking with the owner.

What i do know is even with all that $150 a hour is that take even with all the extras going on. This particular client also gets kitchen, and VCT areas done on a different week.

Kitchen VCT one week(which is where i started in this account) two weeks later carpet gets done ( other guy got fired we took it over)

This client was one of the first I landed using my back door marketing strategies.

George

150/hr

May 28 2010, 7:31 PM 

That's good enough. Trying to figure out my next step up the food chain.

Chivi

Good job

May 29 2010, 2:37 AM 

Nice work there. I was wondering what kind of pad under the Orbot, it looks like a Tuway? are you padcapping or straight encap? Thanks

Gabe

David Hebert

Re: Good job

May 29 2010, 11:42 AM 

These are The Tuway Thin One bonnets or encap bonnets.

Some times I use those sometimes I use Beige Scrub pads, Fiber Plus, scrub bonnets with the black stripes or cotton 20 inch pads.

For this particular client Tuways or scrub bonnets is what I use.
Residential I use Tuways then cotton pads if just VLM.

Commercial it depends on the soil loads I have used any one or combination of scrub HWE and cotton bonnets after.

I always tell prospects we are not a cookie cutter cleaning company, we provide customized cleaning solution to meet our clients needs and budget.

Al Taylor

Re: Good job

May 29 2010, 4:40 PM 

I like that David. I like what you tell your prospects.

Al Taylor

Wiegh the meaning and look not at the words.

Current Topic - pictures from restaurant
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com