This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

web site issues

July 27 2010 at 7:23 PM
Carl 

whats the deal with pages not fitting in the frame on this page.. not even a scroll bar..
even when I open in new page with no frames it get truncated off the side.. but i do get a scroll bar.

seems like the picture or other foreign text makes the page extend to the width of picture.

Case in point the "nasty restaurant" post the picture gets cut off. on the second picture all i can see is 3/4rs of the bucket .. the rest gets cut off..

using firefox 3.6.7 but has been issue for a while..

do i need to change settings somewhere.

AuthorReply

Rick Gelinas

Re: web site issues

July 28 2010, 7:23 PM 

This occurs when someone posts a picture that is wider than the frame. In this case, the restaurant pics are fairly wide, so they extend too wide. But if you'll notice, there's a scroll bar down at the bottom of the frame for left and right scrolling. If you use the bottom scroll bar you can slide the image left and right and you should be able to see the whole thing.

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

Current Topic - web site issues
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com