This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Rotary attachment

August 4 2010 at 6:19 PM
admiralclean  

I haven't been here in quite a while, but I am seriously considering purchasing Rick's new attachemt for my 175 rotary machine. Does it come in one size fits all machines, or do I have to order it specifically for the 17 inch machine I have?

AuthorReply

Rick Gelinas

Re: Rotary attachment

August 4 2010, 6:31 PM 

Hi Marty, it's nice to hear from you. The Scrub3 is one size fits all. It's designed to attach to any machine that has a 1 hp motor or greater. Although the Scrub3 is not a Cimex, the attachment brings added scrubbing power to a standard rotary. It's not as slick as a Cimex. But for the price it does a decent job of increasing the agitation several times beyond a standard rotary machine. This is the first version of this attachment, and we will continue to bring advances to this new design. I think there's a need for a less expensive alternative to the mighty Mex for the guys out there who want something that costs less (like guys from Prattville AL) wink.gif

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

rick lord

New Attachment

August 4 2010, 10:11 PM 

I'm also interested in it does it push straight ahead as easy as the cimex or do you need to go side to side like a rotary?
I also have the 17 in rotary does it fling juice like the rotary does or is more contain ed like the cimex?

Rick Gelinas

Re: New Attachment

August 5 2010, 6:27 AM 

Yes and yes.

Yes - it pushes in a straight line like the Cimex.

And yes - it does fling juice more than a Cimex does. We are making some modifications and we think we've improved the juice fling thing a lot.

It's not a Cimex. But it is an inexpensive way to greatly increase scrubbing efficiency without laying out a lot of money, using a machine that many people already have on hand.

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

Rambo

Oh No

August 5 2010, 6:57 AM 

Marty is drifting to the "dark side" Good to see you posting over here.

rick lord

When

August 5 2010, 11:13 AM 

Think it might be done and demo'd by connections or are you further out then that?

Rick Gelinas

Re: When

August 5 2010, 5:41 PM 

Yes, we will have the Scrub3 at Connections.

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

rick lord

New and Improved

August 5 2010, 6:39 PM 

I meant the new and improved one you said your working on will that be at Connections?

Rick Gelinas

Re: New and Improved

August 5 2010, 7:05 PM 

Yes we should have this version at the show.

See you there!

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

Shorty

Admirable Intentions

August 6 2010, 4:47 AM 

Having owned the ultimate encapsulation machine on the market for over half a decade, I don't need the Scrub3, but I do thank Marty for his question and hope to meet him at Connections this year.

Of course I'm also looking forward to meeting all you other fine folk there as well, especially RAMBO, if he'll venture that far from home. wink.gif

Ooroo,

Shortestwun from the land down under.

I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways. wink.gif
www.get.shorty.com.au

Marty

Re: Admirable Intentions

August 6 2010, 6:33 PM 

Will the improvements be on the one I order in a few days?

Rick Gelinas

August 6 2010, 6:41 PM 

The original version is out now, but I feel the new tweaks will make it even better. We're probably about a month away from the revised version with new changes. Regardless of when you buy a Scrub3 we're gonna take care of our customers and see that they're happy. After all, we're not Microsoft. wink.gif

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

Shorty

Now you're talking Teach;

August 7 2010, 1:21 AM 

Give that man an apple. wink.gif

I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways. wink.gif
www.get.shorty.com.au

RichardC

August 9 2010, 5:25 PM 

Porkchop just spend the money and get the real deal.

You can't go wrong on a 19-Cimex, if you use it for a year and don't like it, you can still recover most your money.

Current Topic - Rotary attachment
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com