This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

My new Wrap is finally done!!!!!!!

September 4 2010 at 2:01 PM
Joel Riggs  

See me and Scrubby do is going to jump into the Mystery Machine and go solve "The Case of the Dirty Carpet Monster and the Ghostly Pet Odors."
When we leave the dirt and carpet odor will be in my waste tank saying "we would have gotten away with it if it hadnt been for that meddling old guy."

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

AuthorReply

Rick Gelinas

Re: My new Wrap is finally done!!!!!!!

September 5 2010, 1:29 AM 

That's a cool wrap Joel. A mix of two types of service: one side Carpet and the other side Grout. Do you have a strong mix between those two services? Man those pictures on the grout side are disgusting! It will certainly catch someone's eye.

I love vehicle wraps! They turn a van into a rolling billboard. We recently applied a wrap to our latest van and it's gotten a lot of nice reaction from people who see it. I hope yours works out well for you too! Wraps are a great idea for anyone in the business. If you don't have one on your vehicle what are you waiting for? They are not that expensive. happy.gif

Here's a peek at ours....

CLICK HERE: To View All Photos

[linked image]

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

This message has been edited by cimex on Sep 5, 2010 1:54 AM

Joel Riggs

Re: My new Wrap is finally done!!!!!!!

September 5 2010, 12:41 PM 

Your truck looks great. I really like those Transits.
I am thinking about adding a second Van to seperate my VLM and Commercial equipment from my HWE van. Which ever one I am not using will sit at the grocery Store as a billboard.

Bill Martins

Wraps

September 5 2010, 3:21 PM 

Looks good Joel!

I've seen Rick's wrap in person in Nashville, looks great too.

Current Topic - My new Wrap is finally done!!!!!!!
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com