This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Rotary

September 18 2010 at 1:43 AM
Gabe 

Hi,i was wondering if anybody is familiar with this rotary machine. "Truvox Orbis 200 43cm (17 inch) Rotary Floor" Cleaner. I have a Minuteman 20" 2speed which is a very nice rotary, the only thing is heavy and is a 20" i was thinking a getting a 17" lighter machine for residential settings or smaller jobs. I like the look of this model and it weights only 70 lbs. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Gabe

AuthorReply

Rick Gelinas

Re: Rotary

September 18 2010, 5:14 AM 

As a Cimex dealer we have access to the Truvox line. The Orbis are nice machines. My personal favorite though is the new machine from Mytee. From a design standpoint it's the smoothest and best built on the market and the price is right too. If you're interested in either of these machines let us know and we can get one to you.

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

Gabe

Mytee

September 18 2010, 5:13 PM 

Hi Rick, thanks for the reply. After i posted i realized that the Cimex is a Truvox product duh!! i need to research more before i post a question. I don't see the Mytee on your website? is it a special order item?

Rick Gelinas

Re: Mytee

September 19 2010, 7:33 AM 

It's a new machine that we've just brought in. It's not on the website yet. I will try to get it loaded into the site in the next day.

In the meantime, here's a link to the machine on Mytee's website...

http://www.mytee.com/products/product.php?id=POWERGLIDE

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

Phil R

Saw one

September 19 2010, 11:33 AM 

Over in Orlando, look like darn fine machines.

Phillip Newell

Re: Saw one

September 19 2010, 2:20 PM 

Phil, are you referring to the Mytee scrubber?

Gabe

Myttee

September 19 2010, 1:54 PM 

Rick,

Thanks for the link.

Phil R

Yes, the mytee

September 20 2010, 7:29 AM 

Phil happy.gif I did see the mytee 175 at a supply store in Orlando.

It is a nice looking unit.

One thing I notice is how it feels balanced. Not important when using but vital when trying to carry up stairs or over a small grassy patchy etc.

some buffers are side heavy and require an odd grip to handle.

The mytee is not.

It will be my next machine when my 175 goes down.

Phillip Newell

Re: Yes, the mytee

September 20 2010, 3:01 PM 

And I see they're making a dual speed now! I think I'm sold on this machine too.

I'll be honest, there are other dual speed machines out there in the same price range. But I'll go with the Mytee for 2 reasons. 1. It's a pretty machine! For me its important to bring a nice looking piece of machinery into someones home. and 2. John L. is active in the industry and on the boards and seems to care about his customers. I'm always impressed with the products they put out.

I know everyone talks about 175 machines, but a 300 RPM dual speed really makes a breeze of cleaning carpets.

This message has been edited by pnewell on Sep 20, 2010 4:07 PM

Rick Gelinas

Added to the shopping cart

September 20 2010, 5:50 PM 

http://www.excellent-supply.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=361&idcategory=18

Mytee makes the nicest floor machines for the money on the market today IMHO.

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas
[linked image]

This message has been edited by cimex on Sep 20, 2010 5:51 PM

David Hebert

Re: Yes, the mytee

September 21 2010, 9:00 PM 

I agree Phil 320 makes cleaning a breeze.

I did notice the 2 speed is like 20 lighter that sinks.

David

Current Topic - Rotary
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com