This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

releasit with orbot?

November 5 2010 at 11:55 AM
joel  

so who is using this combo i have used the cimex ( no longer have ) and a rotary with tank to used release it but when i had tried to use it in past by spraying it with electric sprayer i had the coughing hacking problem... so i have yet to try it with the sprayborg so are the sprayjets close enough to the ground to eliminate the breathing it in problem or is spraying it in any amount going to cause the same problems. anyone using sprayborg and release it?

AuthorReply
Lee at www.DeepClean.us.com

Releasit with Orbot

November 5 2010, 2:02 PM 

The Orbot/Sprayer with Releasit is my main weapon at this time. I have not had problems with overspray and airborne problems. I do direct the spray jets as low as possible so the maximum amount of solution goes into the carpet and not into the air.

Nick

Re: releasit with orbot?

November 5 2010, 2:37 PM 

I use my orbot all the time but I did take
the spray borg off. i'm not sure what the
problem is but it kept clogging up on me.
Actually, I used the ds and it doesn't make
me hack or cough. Good luck.

Charles

Nick

November 5 2010, 3:15 PM 

You get clogs because of the encap. Everytime I use my hand pump sprayer I put a small pin thru the nozzle and clean out the stuff from the encap. Try it, I am sure it will work for you.

David

Re: Nick

November 5 2010, 4:37 PM 

Spray Borg will clog if not rinsed out after using it if let to sit for any length of time. Either take off jets and clean them out after you are done or keep a jug or plain water to flush the system.

It is all Ricks fault for putting beefy polymers in the Juice

Lee at www.DeepClean.us.com

Nick

November 5 2010, 4:48 PM 

I used to have the same problems with clogging. I replaced the nozzle tip strainer that comes with the unit. I believe the check valve pressure is too high and the strainer screens are to small. The standard combo caused big problems for me. I replaced mine with a 4193A-5-24SS, this nozzle body has a mesh size of (24) and a spring opening pressure of (5)lbs. It made all the difference for me. My sprayer works great and I just rinse with hot water after each use. You can purchase these at ispray.com. Good Luck!

Nick

Thanks

November 5 2010, 5:44 PM 

Thank you guys, I will try the rinse
and look up ispray.

Westaussie07

Problems with Smell from DS using Orbital

November 7 2010, 4:48 AM 

Nick!!!!
had simular problems myself & a collague of mind had simular problems regarding a Nursing home in Encaping lounge areas, the smell was so bad the residents had to leave the area hence had to find an answer or loose the Cpt cleaning contract.
So some reserch & development was done & the exciting part is We have solved the problem, by using a different type of Jet setup, less Encap Solution & NO SMELL,hopfully by the end of week Will supply Photo & Tech info. Been testing for a couple of weeks = great results

AUSSIE WEST

Current Topic - releasit with orbot?
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com