This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Cimex Shines Again

November 8 2010 at 11:34 PM
Morrison Jim  

I have primarily used hot water extraction as a cleaning method for the past 8 years. The Cimex is slowly growing on me. These before and after pics are of an industrial site we cleaned at recently. No matter how nuclear we batched up the prespray for the truckmount a lot of the traffic lanes looked dingy after cleaning. When the Cimex was used following the truckmount it made a huge difference.

After tm:

Halloween003.jpg

After Cimex:

Halloween005.jpg

ps - thanks Rick for your post over on ics in 06 on how to post pics happy.gif

This message has been edited by jimmyfreshdata on Nov 8, 2010 11:37 PM

AuthorReply
Don Eldred

Re: Cimex Shines Again

November 9 2010, 8:27 AM 

When will it end!!! I do mean the excellant results.

Rick Thode

November 9 2010, 8:21 PM 

Awesome job Jim. I'm glad you got a chance to post those pictures as I've been dying to see them.

You'll get comfortable with it yet my friend happy.gif

Rick Thode
rick.thode@releasit.ca
Your Canadian Source for Releasit/Cimex

Rick Gelinas

November 10 2010, 4:53 PM 

Very nice Jim. I love how you removed the transition around the chair mat. Nicely done!

encapman.gif
Rick Gelinas

CLICK HERE TO TAKE A FUN 1 MINUTE SURVEY

[linked image]

Carl

November 10 2010, 10:50 PM 

i hate the chair mats as well.. they always leave a line between real clean and clean with wear carpet.. the mex with gray pads is good at getting them to look real good.. you have to pre-spray and let it sit for 5 or so min and them scrub the crap out of the edges with DS.. we get a fan on them and give about 15 mins to dry a bit and come back and hit them again.. most the time that get it good..

we always use a cimex in commercial.. HWE is slow and hot and too much with all the hoses.. go yellow or go home..

Shorty

Crikey mate......

November 11 2010, 5:15 AM 

I expected nothing less from you................

Especially since ya got a Big Yella workin' for ya'

I just hope that no more of these poor mis-guided souls in Cairns wake up to what I'm doing, & what I can achieve with my "Mex";

I'm truly sorry, but now I must denigrate myself.

Since 1971 I was a HWE officianado, I loved it.

But for the last six years, I have seen the light and can truly say what we all know to be true.

HOT WATER EXTRACTION SUCKS !!!!!

Oh yeah, it spits also. wink.gif

Ooroo,

I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways. wink.gif
www.get.shorty.com.au

Jim Morrison

Re: Crikey mate......

November 12 2010, 5:08 PM 

Thanks for all the help getting up to speed with the Cimex Rick and Rick. I've been a bit of a slow study to realize the machines potential. My helpers have been more eager to run the Cimex than me, they don't have preconceived ideas of how carpet is supposed to be cleaned.

Current Topic - Cimex Shines Again
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com