This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Change-Wealth-Contentment

November 16 2010 at 7:35 AM
Rambo 

I awoke this morning and turned 74 which is funny, because yesterday I was 48. Paul wrote to Timothy 2000 yrs. ago that, Godliness with contentment is great wealth. It has taken me a long time to learn that. The verse that follows that is " We brought nothing into this world and we will surely take nothing out" So be content young grasshopper. BTW I worked 6 days last week and loved it!

AuthorReply
RichardC

Re: Change-Wealth-Contentment

November 16 2010, 8:54 AM 

Happy Birthday!

Ironic, we sure spend a great deal of our life trying to accumulate things that we can't take with us. wink.gif

Lee at www.DeepClean.us.com

November 16 2010, 1:56 PM 

You are a wise man!!! Happy Birthday!

Shorty

Onya mate

November 16 2010, 3:10 PM 

Happy Birthday Rambo, and may you continue to have many, many more happy returns.

I hope I can still do what you're doing in another eight & a half years Mate.

You Sir, are an inspiration to many.

All the best from the short, round, mound of sound from down under.

Shorty.

I've seen the light, and changed my wicked ways. wink.gif
www.get.shorty.com.au

Steve Greenwell

November 16 2010, 3:31 PM 

How does it go... happiness isn't having what you want, its wanting what you have.

The last couple of years has led me to the conclusion that one purpose for our presence here to to gain perspective of what a little bit of separation from the Almighty is like so we can appreciate what lies beyond. After all nothing is good or bad except by comparison.

Except nasty restraurant carpet before it's cleaned... now that's bad.

Happy birthday

Patrick

November 17 2010, 8:07 AM 

Happy Birthday Rambo!
I think it is the encap juice thats keeping you young!

Phil R

Crap!

November 17 2010, 10:26 AM 

I am 47 today so I get to wake up and be 74 tomorrow.

Swell.
Happieps ever Rambo.

Current Topic - Change-Wealth-Contentment
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com