This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

UK Releasit

January 16 2011 at 4:51 AM
Nick  

Hi Guys, first off thanks for a great forum happy.gif.
This is my first post. I am in the UK and am not yet a Encap user. However you guys have really convinced me I should be looking at it.
I have been reading the forum now for about a week and still have not scratched the surface.
Could anyone tell me if Releaseit and the associated spotters and pre sprays are available in the UK?
Also does anyone know where I could get a demo of the Cimex in the UK or maybe even get a Ridealong on an Encap job. ( Would work for free LOL).

If Releaseit is not available ( because I have been searching and cannot find it). Does anyone recommend any supplier in the UK with good Encap supplies?

I hope in time to be joining in more with the forum and helping others. But for now if anyone would like to help me that would be great.
All the best to everyone. Nick happy.gif

AuthorReply

Rick Gelinas

Re: UK Releasit

January 16 2011, 4:25 PM 

Hi Nick,

We don't have a distributor in the UK yet. But we can ship it direct. Contact the office if you'd like to consider having Releasit shipped to you. If you place a large order it can help offset the cost of shipping across the Atlantic. We have a few customers in far flung regions that do this.

You should be able to find a Cimex in the UK. The Cimex machines were manufactured in ENgland for 50 years. So I'd imagine if you search around a bit you'll be able to find one.

Please stay in touch as you get involved with encap. We're happy to help you if we can.

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

bulk_polymer.jpg

Nick

thanks

January 17 2011, 1:44 AM 

Thanks for your reply Rick.
It's nice to know I can get it shipped.
I have not got the Cimex yet. I had read they were made in the UK. I have been looking on eBay etc. But not found one.
I assume all Cimex scrubbers can be converted to accept the encap cleaning pads?
I got in touch with a UK Cimex /encap operator and he has kindly put me in touch with a UK solution supplier. Not sure how good it will be. But he says it's ok.
He loves his Cimex machine and says I am doing the right thing getting one.
I look forward to posting some before and after shots. And contributing in the future.
Regards Nick

Shorty

Cleaning pads ??

January 17 2011, 5:31 AM 

Nick, the Cimex does not have to be adapted to accept the pads.

The Mex; comes with three velcro pad holders (or drivers, depending what part of the world one lives in) wink.gif that the pads simple press onto and they are then held in place.

There are two different grades of pads also.

There are also several different grade brushes that can go on the Mex;

Both the pad holders/drivers and the brushes are a simple push on/pull off system, taken I believe, from the K.I.S.S. principle. wink.gif

With nearly 40 years in the business, without a doubt the best decision I ever made was in Las Vegas when told my wife I was buying a Cimex for her for Christmas.

She also loves it. happy.gif

Look rather than me spruke all the good stuff about Big Yella, jump onto Rick's place and check out all the goodies for Big Yella.

http://www.excellent-supply.com/

One last word of advice, when you buy your Mex; get the Big Wheel conversion kit.

This I guarantee, will make your work so much easier.

In the words of NIKE............... Just do it.

Ooroo,

Nick

shorty thanks

January 17 2011, 11:12 AM 

Shorty thanks for the info.
I already feel like I know you. You have contributed so much to the forum. I will take your advise about the wheels. happy.gif
Please stick with me if I ask obvious questions. I promise I will search the forum first to get the answer.
Have a good day Nick

Anonymous

Re: thanks

January 17 2011, 1:44 AM 

This message has been edited by nickthedent on Jan 17, 2011 4:20 AM

Anonymous

Re: thanks

January 17 2011, 1:45 AM 

This message has been edited by nickthedent on Jan 17, 2011 4:19 AM

Current Topic - UK Releasit
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com