This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

February

February 25 2011 at 4:50 PM
Al Taylor  

Here are some awesome before & afters for February!
TOMATO JUICE! RED PUNCH! TRAFFIC LANES! BEER!

[linked image]
[linked image]

Next two are from another angle but same serviceable area.

[linked image]
[linked image]

I was really amazed at what Encap-Hydrox can do, coupled with fp-max pads and tu-way bonnets/Cimex.

Al Taylor

To find fault is easy. To do better may be difficult.

This message has been edited by myalexis on Feb 25, 2011 4:50 PM

AuthorReply
Aaron Baum

OUTSTANDING!!!

February 25 2011, 8:59 PM 

What a DRAMATIC difference!! This really has me wanting to get the Cimex really, really badly! happy.gif Is this a rental home? Way to go, the pictures are really AWSOME! Job well done! happy.gif

Rick Gelinas

Re: OUTSTANDING!!!

February 26 2011, 2:31 AM 

Excellent job Alex!

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

bulk_polymer.jpg

RichardC

Re: February

February 26 2011, 12:19 PM 

WOW amazing improvement, nice work!

Al Taylor

Thanks

February 27 2011, 1:41 AM 

Thanks fellas.

Aaron I strongly encourage you to JUST DO IT! Cause the only regret you are gonna have is waiting to do it. Cant lose man. Ive had my Mex for 3 or 4 years now and its just as new as it was three years ago. besides scuffs. You take care of it like you change fluids in car and it will be there for you.

Al Taylor

Al Taylor

Current Topic - February
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com