This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

What YOU can achieve & be proud of

February 27 2011 at 3:15 AM
Shorty  

Aaron,
Aaron, bite the bullet wink.gif

I have this feeling that you really want to buy a Cimex, I would strongly encourage you to do so if:

(1)You want to do commercial work.

(2) You want to make more money than you thought possible cleaning carpets.

Here's a few pics of some work that I have done with "Big Yella"

This is a plumbers store that I did last week or the week before. ??

Carpet had not been cleaned since it was laid, seven years ago.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Here's a regular job I do, once a month.

Don't believe people when they say you can't take a Mex' upstairs.

Inside a townhouse with 360 degree stairwell, quite sharp, looking from the top down.

From the bottom up.

To the top.

And one more flight inside.

I only just noticed, in the background, Delia is encapping the upholstery with a Hos Cyclo Orbital machine. We've also been encapping upholstery in these blocks of units for over four years now with zero problems.

Can you see the difference yet??

Another regular once a month job, another store in a different shopping centre.

And don't believe people when they say tha Cimex is to big for tight areas.
This must be an old couple of pics, when I had small wheels.

Your work choices are limited only by your imagination.

I reckon I've taken up enough of Rick's bandwidth, sad.gif, but I reckon this should give you an idea of what can be achieved with a Cimex contrary to many die-hards' opinions. wink.gif

Promises, I have found, are now fairly meaningless in todays world, but if you do an on the spot demo, you are already many square yards ahead of your competitors.

As Nike would say, JUST DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!

This message has been edited by ShortyDownUnder on Feb 27, 2011 3:42 AM
This message has been edited by ShortyDownUnder on Feb 27, 2011 3:38 AM

AuthorReply

Rick Gelinas

Loved the photos Shorty!

February 27 2011, 5:51 AM 

Shorty you've got a nice bunch of pictures there. I loved the scalloped design pattern on the red carpet. And the plumbers store was impressive too.

BTW your many pics of your larger Cimex wheels is what inspired us to pursue developing the Big Boy Wheel Kits. Thanks mate!

So Shorty, you paid a few grand for your Cimex (the're a lot more expensive in Australia).
How long would you say it took to recover the cost?

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

bulk_polymer.jpg

Shorty

OooooooAaaaaaaaaaa

February 27 2011, 7:00 AM 

Back in February/March 2005, it set me back AU6K.

Back then I was doing a lot of wdr and didn't push the encap as much as I should have.

From scratch, less than 3 months, I did have a couple of large jobs that nearly paid for it straight off.

I went back into my Quicken to get the figures.

As an aside to the plumbers store, I'm waiting for a reference from them that they are going to do for me, I'll post it when it arrives.

This message has been edited by ShortyDownUnder on Feb 27, 2011 7:01 AM

Nick Palumbo

Re: What YOU can achieve & be proud of

February 27 2011, 8:21 AM 

Awesome Job!!!!!! What size machine is it? What chemical
did you use DS or Hydrox? Man really nice.

Shorty

Standard size

February 27 2011, 9:02 PM 

It's the normal 19" Cimex. And yes, but we also pre-spray gross areas with Punch after vacuuming with either the 12" Dyson Ball, or the 18" Windsor.

I also use Vac-A-Way spotters that are compatible with the encap; system.

Thanks also to Aaron, go get 'em Tiger. wink.gif

Hope this has helped someone.

This message has been edited by ShortyDownUnder on Feb 27, 2011 9:03 PM

Aaron Baum

Thanks, Shorty!

February 27 2011, 8:46 PM 

WOW!! Congratulations on doing such awsome work on those carpets! I really appreciate your MOTIVATING and KIND words, and I will take these with me as I move forward in my push for ENCAP WORK! happy.gif I am making a vow to get through my own door and start seeing 20 NEW prospective clients each and EVERY WEEK starting in March!! I will be getting that Cimex!! happy.gif

Richardc

Re: What YOU can achieve & be proud of

February 28 2011, 11:16 AM 

Great pictures and as always great work Shorty!

Current Topic - What YOU can achieve & be proud of
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com