This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Upholstery Cleaning Picture!

March 10 2011 at 4:42 PM
Aaron Baum  

Hello!

This is a cushion from a cotton sofa that I cleaned using EncapHydrox and HWE. The left side has not yet been cleaned, but the right side has! The customer called me in frustration asking if there was anything that I could do to possibly help save her three pieces of upholstery. She was using a shop vac, cleaning out the ashes from her pellet stove like she always has done. This time though it blew back black and gray ashes all over her furnishings and walls! To make a long story short, I was able to completely clean the sofa, love seat and chair using the WONDERFUL Releasit products and made a very happy customer! Thank you for helping me with this Drew, when I called you the other day!

[linked image]

Aaron happy.gif

AuthorReply

Rick Gelinas

Re: Upholstery Cleaning Picture!

March 12 2011, 2:52 AM 

Your upholstery job looks good Aaron. You can see a nice color transition, especially on the front edge. Keep up the good work happy.gif

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

bulk_polymer.jpg

Aaron Baum

Thank You, Rick!

March 12 2011, 1:37 PM 

Thank you for the nice compliments Rick! happy.gif Again, it is because of your GREAT products that I can get EXCELLENT RESULTS!! happy.gif Have a great weekend!

Aaron

Current Topic - Upholstery Cleaning Picture!
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com