This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Best all around chemical

April 13 2011 at 7:40 AM
Nick Palumbo  

Hey Rick, which chemical would you say is your best all around chemical that would be used on residential and commerical? Or how would you list the use of them in different
cases. If someone has asked this before sorry I didn't see it.

AuthorReply

Kevin Pearson

Easy

April 13 2011, 9:35 AM 

I am not Rick but that is easily answered in my mind. Releasit Encap DS2. This is the latest version of the original Releasit Encap. Great product we have used it on residential, commercial, and oriental rugs. There is probably not a day that goes by that we don't use it on something.

Kevin Pearson
www.pearsoncarpetcare.com

Nick Palumbo

Re: Easy

April 13 2011, 11:53 AM 

Thanks Kevin. I come across some real nasty traffic patterns that need that special touch.

Rick Gelinas

A few favorites

April 13 2011, 1:17 PM 

Here are my five favorites...

Our Number One seller is Encap-Clean DS. It's perfect for nearly every encap situation yo'll encounter. Cleaning ability is off the charts. And it's encap potential is solid on account of the high concentration of Crystalon3 polymer that it contains.

Encap-Punch is also an awesome product for HWE because of it's ability to clean well and leave behind an encap residue that won't attract more soil and that will continue to vacuum out of the carpet. It's a single product that covers a lot of territory - encap pre-spray, encap HWE detergent, encap bonnet/pad cleaner.

I like Bio-Encap because it's a DS concentrated encap detergent that has a green certification so it can be used in facilities that now demand green certified products. And it cleans on par with Encap-Clean DS. And that's impressive!

Encap-HydrOX is unique for cleaning organic based soils. It works great on browning, urine stains, red wine, etc. It's a very appropriate choice for upholstery. And it encapsulates very well too.

And I love Encap-Spot because it's like having an extractor in a bottle. What does that mean? --- It doesn't need to be rinsed. You can go to town spotting and you don't need to rinse the spotter. In fact, if you had a very severe spot and you used a specialty spotter like CTI's ProSolve Gel, you could use the first spotter sparingly, blot it up with a towel, and then apply Encap-Spot over the top and wipe it again. The Encap-Spot will become your rinse step (no need for further extraction). How cool is that?

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

encap-clean-ds2.jpegbio-encap.jpeg

This message has been edited by cimex on Apr 14, 2011 4:11 AM
This message has been edited by cimex on Apr 13, 2011 1:18 PM

Current Topic - Best all around chemical
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com