This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Cimex for sale

April 16 2011 at 4:39 PM
Jeff B.  

I have a used cimex for sale. I purchased it about 2 years ago with another one in similar condition. I went through them both and on this one I replaced the deck which you can see is a lighter yellow color. I also replaced the deck pivots as well as the solution elbows and silicone hose under the UDC bowl which is only possible when the bowl is removed. I think I also replaced the belt with a new one. Included are the scarifying brushes which have never been used. These are missing the rubber grommets which make them snap into the bottom of the cimex machine. I think the grommets are interchangeable which would allow them to be used. I purchased them thinking I would scrub my basement floor but instead I used the thick bristled nylon brushes ( also included ) to loosen the mud and then I flushed and extracted it. There are 3 softer nylon brushes included which can be used to scrub oriental rugs in a pit or carpet. Also included are 2 Velcro drive blocks which it originally came with. You will need to purchase 3 Velcro pad drivers ( in a set ) to use the carpet cleaning pads if you'd like to use it for commercial carpet cleaning. The machine runs smoothly and will be a great addition to your cleaning arsenal. The cimex machine got me going into the commercial encapsulation side of the business and I still use it regularly. You won't believe the results if you've never used one on your commercial customers. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions at 678-523-7032. Please call me for a quick response as I'm not always at my computer to get pm's from this board. Have a great day.
The price for the machine is $1500

Here is a link to the image gallery for the machine.http://webbystuff.net/carpetcleaning/Cimex/

Thanks again,

Jeff B

AuthorReply
Carl

Re: Cimex for sale

April 17 2011, 9:37 PM 

so where are you and it.. ??

Jeff b.

Re: Cimex for sale

April 19 2011, 10:08 AM 

Hello,

I'm in metro Atlanta. Please give me a call if you're interested or if I can answer any questions.

Current Topic - Cimex for sale
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com