This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Big Wheel Kit - WOW!

April 21 2011 at 9:50 AM

Joe DeSouza  

Rick, I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE my new wheel kit for the Cimex! I did a large call center last night and was using the big wheels for the 1st time...My observations:

Much easier to pull the cimex up the ramp into my truck (YES! Thank you! Saves my back)

Much easier to push while cleaning - I thought all that resistance was from the head - I was wrong! Seems like the resistance is mostly from the old wheels! I used to hunch over the cimex and help push it with my hips when I started to fatigue after a few hours - last night I didnt need to do that!

Much easier to turn

Went up 22 steps with it - their elevator / lift was broken! It was SOOOO much easier to pull up the steps!!! My back thanks you profusely - and I dont need to visit Dr. Achingbach for an adjustment today - that alone saved me $45 lol

Doesnt hit doorways like the old axles did - HUGE benefit

Looks alot better, old cream color wheels showed the dirt on them - these dont.

Just so you know, your bro Dave told me to get them when I saw him at Connections...I'm glad I listened to his advice!

BTW Sorry I missed you! I hope you had a good trip; your staff at the store was wonderful too!

Thanks for an innovative and useful product

Joe

This message has been edited by jodyzuza on Apr 21, 2011 9:51 AM

AuthorReply
Shorty

An old man is happy

April 21 2011, 4:29 PM 

It is now 06:20 on Good Friday down under.

What a Good Friday this has started out to be.

Joe, I'm so pleased that the Big Wheels have worked so well for you as they also have for me for several years now.

I would thoroughly recommend everyone get a set of the Big Wheels for their Cimex.

No matter if the 'Mex; is old or new, or for that matter, if the operator is old wink.gif or new happy.gif

For the young guns, it may help prevent a back injury.

For the "advanced generation" wink.gif it may also alleviate any back problems.

I know that both my back and legs are so much the better for using Big Wheels, and that they have allowed me to push Big Yella longer than I thought possible.

Have a safe and happy Easter everyone.

Shorty down under.

This message has been edited by ShortyDownUnder on Apr 21, 2011 4:30 PM

Rick Gelinas

Re: An old man is happy

April 22 2011, 2:41 AM 

Hey Joe,

Sorry I didn't get to see you at the show.

I'm glad to hear that you like your new wheel kit. It's a simple upgrade that makes a BIG difference in the way the machine handles. It changes the balance at the head of the machine and has a major impact on the trajectory of the machine. As you observed it not only rolls up and down a ramp and up and down stairs much easier - it also pushed across carpet easier too.

Thanks for your nice comments about it. And thanks to Shorty too for originally pointing out the benefits of the larger wheels on the Cimex happy.gif

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

encap-clean-ds2.jpegbio-encap.jpeg

Current Topic - Big Wheel Kit - WOW!
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com