This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

cimex question

May 11 2011 at 6:11 AM
kevinj  

Was checking out a cimex at a local supplier and noticed little plastic caps connected to the center of each wheel, i assume this is where the solution comes out from, are these little plastic caps suppose to be there while using the machine-this machine had the brushes on it. if you take these caps off it looks as though the solution would just come out in a striaght stream, or is there some kind of spray nozzle up in there?

AuthorReply

Rick Gelinas

Re: cimex question

May 11 2011, 12:32 PM 

Your local supplier was showing a defective machine. That design will cause you problems. It's likely to burst into flames and it may cause an explosion. It it will invariably get you sued. So avoid that machine altogether and get your Cimex from Excellent Supply. wink.gif

OK now seriously. The solution gets fed from the center of each driver or brush. With brushes that plastic cap deflects the solution (somewhat) so that it doesn't just funnel straight down into the carpet. With pad drivers, the pads spread the detergent evenly.

Give us a call and we can run you through it.

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

encap-clean-ds2.jpegbio-encap.jpeg

This message has been edited by cimex on May 11, 2011 12:35 PM
This message has been edited by cimex on May 11, 2011 12:33 PM
This message has been edited by cimex on May 11, 2011 12:33 PM

Kevin Pearson

May 11 2011, 5:45 PM 

You really need to call Rick. He will help you with the chemicals and Cimex more than any local guy will. His service is Excellent. (Hence the name)

Kevin Pearson
www.pearsoncarpetcare.com

kevinj

cimex question

May 11 2011, 9:04 PM 

Thank you for explaining that rick--I called excellent supply the other day and spoke to Brenda ( i think that was her name) anyway she told me 19 inch cimex was 2650 i was asking about the 15inch because you didn't have a price listed on the website for the 15 inch i was told difference was only $50 if that is correct then it pays to just get the 19inch but i was concerned about the weight as i have no helper and figured the 15inch would be much lighter, anyway i was told i can order the 19inch with the instalock wheels so i can use the fiber plus pads then purchase the brushes for an additional $180.00 as i would like to have both--so would it be better to use the pads on commercial and brushes on residential or does it really matter that much, by the way my local supplier cost on 19inch is $2995 was told if i purchase thru you giys i can get the machine with brushes and pad driver, 2 gallons of releasit plus two case's of pads and the marketing cd for total of 2830.00 is this correct

thank you

Kevin J

Matt

May 14 2011, 11:10 AM 

Kevin, That sounds about right...you will NOT find a better deal on a Mex than from Excellent Supply...this IS the Encap headquarters!!

Current Topic - cimex question
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com